• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody have experience with "lost" phones and insurance claims? Are they blacklisted on their network or are they completely useless?

depends on the network.

for sprint and verison the esn is blacklisted and cannot be activated for att i think they blacklist da imei

anybody have experience with "lost" phones and insurance claims? Are they blacklisted on their network or are they completely useless?
depends on the network.

for sprint and verison the esn is blacklisted and cannot be activated for att i think they blacklist da imei
its an at&t s4, if they blacklist it on at&t i'd still be able to use it on tmobile right? 

from my understanding, yeah u should be able to
repped, thanks...I may have just found me a fix for the low til htc drop this one max 
pimp.gif

dropped 50% in 3 hours? That's not normal. Look at your battery usage in your settings and look at what apps are draining it. Better, post a screenshot.
Yea man I've been charging it on and off all day cause I've been at work but here's the screen shot

Yea man I've been charging it on and off all day cause I've been at work but here's the screen shot

Yeah, your "Google Services" is acting funky. Go into your Google account, in settings, and see if it's having an error syncing or something. Should not be that high at all. Also looks like your phone may be having signal issues so it's draining power by constantly trying to find a solid signal reception.

signal might be making ur battery worse. some places i work where i have really bad signal my phone battery drains abnormallt

I disabled the sync earlier today when I saw the battery draining. But it might be the signal I'm in a cooler a lot at my job so it might be because it's searching for signal. I always get a roaming pop up when I'm in the cooler

I disabled the sync earlier today when I saw the battery draining. But it might be the signal I'm in a cooler a lot at my job so it might be because it's searching for signal. I always get a roaming pop up when I'm in the cooler
its definitely the signal switching between 2g, 3g, 4g etc

if you wanna save battery at work turn off the data or set it to 2g/3g mode only

That setup REDBRIM :pimp:

But yeah. Since you have bad reception at work. Put it on airplane mode ao it won't roam.

Juice Defender Ultimate also helps.

Halo doesn't run the hidden thing on my GS4... Am i doing something wrong? I pin my apps I want and the only place I can get them is on the pull down notifications...

Guys I need some help, I don't know what's wrong with my Nexus 4. Whenever I put my finger on the top to drag down the notification panel/quick settings, it does not move. What caused this? How can it be fixed?

Guys I need some help, I don't know what's wrong with my Nexus 4. Whenever I put my finger on the top to drag down the notification panel/quick settings, it does not move. What caused this? How can it be fixed?

hard reset? unless you dropped your phone or something, id say its a better chance of software issue than hardware.

need some opinions. have a gnex for vzw. stock 4.2.2 sucked, it killed battery life, and had connection issues. i went back to root and threw on mmuzzy rom and am getting a better experience, but not 100%. battery is still mediocore, even with extended but the gnex was never a great phone with power anyways...

i checked out galaxy s4 and htc one. the htc seems built ford tough but the s4 feels better, lighter, thinner, and amazing screen.

anyone here have a s4 and enjoy yet? pros and cons? i hear battery life is easily a solid day (its battery is bigger than a gnex extended) and turning off gimicky features eliminates those issues of lag i heard about.

:nerd:

phone is less than 200 on amazon so i may want to grab that, root and go from there...

Last edited:
That setup REDBRIM :pimp:

But yeah. Since you have bad reception at work. Put it on airplane mode ao it won't roam.

Juice Defender Ultimate also helps.
Doesn't putting it in airplane mode not allow me to receive messages and calls? But I had battery doctor pro but I uninstalled it and downloaded juice defender ultimate

Back
Top Bottom