• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't putting it in airplane mode not allow me to receive messages and calls? But I had battery doctor pro but I uninstalled it and downloaded juice defender ultimate

Yeah, but if you don't mind that while you're at work, try it out. But JDU should be better tho. Let it break in your phone first and let us know the results.

Yeah, but if you don't mind that while you're at work, try it out. But JDU should be better tho. Let it break in your phone first and let us know the results.
I'll try it but what about having a live wallpaper and also having go launcher running does that take toll on my battery even when the screens off?

Doesn't putting it in airplane mode not allow me to receive messages and calls? But I had battery doctor pro but I uninstalled it and downloaded juice defender ultimate

BatteryGuru has been working pretty well for me personally.

Guys I need some help, I don't know what's wrong with my Nexus 4. Whenever I put my finger on the top to drag down the notification panel/quick settings, it does not move. What caused this? How can it be fixed?

hard reset? unless you dropped your phone or something, id say its a better chance of software issue than hardware.
I think it's probably cause I dropped it. How do I hard reset? Would that delete everything on my phone?

BatteryGuru has been working pretty well for me personally.
I see batteryguru is for snapdragon processers so I'll let that run a few days and see what results I get if I'm satisfied I'll stick with it if not immediately try jdu after

Guys I need some help, I don't know what's wrong with my Nexus 4. Whenever I put my finger on the top to drag down the notification panel/quick settings, it does not move. What caused this? How can it be fixed?
Sounds like your digitizer is dead at the top.  if a hard reset doesnt work (google it), then you'd have to get it repaired.

[h1]EXCLUSIVE Galaxy Note III’s prototype showed up?[/h1]
Follow:  PHONESPhones  Galaxy Note III

Schermafbeelding-2013-06-09-om-12.17.53.png

We just got our hands on a prototype of the Galaxy Note III.  As you will notice below the screen is pretty big. We do not think the device below is the Galaxy Mega 6.3 because of the corners, high resolution display and bezel.  We also noticed that the resolution is full HD. The device self looks like a prototype body and we couldn’t confirm any SPEN functions yet. We expect Samsung to announce the Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013 in Berlin, SamMobile will be there!

The Samsung Galaxy Note III is rumoured to feature a 5.99″ sAMOLED display, 13 megapixel camera, octa-core or snapdragon 800 processor. S Pen functions. Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 and Samsung’s own Touch-Wiz Nature UX.

Yesterday SamMobile leaked the Galaxy S4 Zoom. The Galaxy S4 Zoom is planned for next month.

This leak is powered by TechTastic  and SamMobile.

Last edited:
Excuse the ignorance, but why didn't Verizon get a Google edition of the S4? And what's the different between the Google edition and the developer edition?

Battery Guru is straight ***.

I'll stick wit JD. Live Walls are ok. JD will put your phone into deep sleep depending on setting.
I saw jd hasn't been updated in almost 2 years so that's why I'm trying battery guru first lol. Do they not update the app anymore?

another pic of the One mini

gsmarena_001.jpg

supposed to have a q3 launch. With the desire 600 and butterfly s out the way and this soon to follow, more details should be dropping about the One Max in the next few weeks.

So I rooted my S4.... Now what?
laugh.gif
I'm burnt out, I had trouble loading the motochopper, it kept failing so I had to ditch my first method and go with another. Finally up and running.

Any tips as to what ROM's i should flash and what apps?

trying sense 5 for the first time since i got my htc one...its pretty cool im gonna keep at it for now makes the phone feel different already

Note 3? That's just getting ridiculous ...

I might look into the HTC one mini ....

I'm steering away from huge phones...

The s3 is the PERFECT size...

dont forget about yall google play all access trails end after this month and 7.99 if u sign up for the trial i think 9.99 after

Have an upgrade in July... I'm tired of the iphone so I'm gonna make the switch over to android... I haven't read anything about android or know how to customize **** etc :lol:
Trying to decide between the HTC One or GS4

Last edited:
Have an upgrade in July... I'm tored of the iphone so I'm gonna make the switch over to android... I haven't read anything about android or know how to customize **** etc :lol:
Trying to decide between the HTC One or GS4
You cannot go wrong with either one. Play with both of em and roll with the best.

So I rooted my S4.... Now what? :lol: I'm burnt out, I had trouble loading the motochopper, it kept failing so I had to ditch my first method and go with another. Finally up and running.

As far as simplicity, efficiency, and battery life goes, i've had the best luck with slim bean

http://www.slimroms.net/

For the time being, since you have root access, download anttek app manager & uninstall all the bloat.

Last edited:
So I rooted my S4.... Now what?
laugh.gif
I'm burnt out, I had trouble loading the motochopper, it kept failing so I had to ditch my first method and go with another. Finally up and running.

As far as simplicity, efficiency, and battery life goes, i've had the best luck with slim bean

http://www.slimroms.net/

For the time being, since you have root access, download anttek app manager & uninstall all the bloat.
Is the S4 has Paranoid, I'd download that.
Thanks guys... Now the problem I'm running into is that I'm out of space on my internal SD... Best way to move things to ext SD? I know i can just move anything over basically but I don't know what is safe to move... Should I save my TWRP recovery to ext SD or will that screw **** up?

Back
Top Bottom