Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LTE baby!!! Thanks a lot fellas :pimp:

The only thing that was wrong and the reason it wasn't working was because the name is incorrect... Its suppose to be T-Mobile US LTE not just T-Mobile LTE

[COLOR=#red]I don't talk on my phones anyway and when I do I use a wired earpiece so I'd get it. Only thing I wish it had a Stylus. After having the OG Note I never really got into any phone afterwards. I have the SGSII now and it's just too small. [/COLOR]

Anybody else here have an s4 and have a loose home button? Like it cracks and makes noises before you even push it

So to the htc one owners who switched from the note 2. How do you feel about the One now that you have had it for a while. Battery life etc? I'm thinking about flipping my note 2 for a HTC one

i love it. heres why. first of all the note 2 was diffficult to use because of its size. now i effortlessly use the htc one with one hand. also the note 2 did not fit in my cupholder which was kind of annoying. also i use my phone a fair amount for its music through the speaker and the one has much much better speakers. as for cameras i rarely take pictures so i cannot talk much about that.
heres my take on the screen. using the phone inside is a joy for both phones but once u step outside the one screen is very easy to use in direct sunlight i dont have to hold it in awkward angles or anything as for the note i couldnt use it when walking around outside that much because it performs very low in sunlight.
when i first switched to the htc one i had some getting used to the keyboard since its a bit smaller but after a while i got used to it.

as for software they are both android so there really is no difference.

So to the htc one owners who switched from the note 2. How do you feel about the One now that you have had it for a while. Battery life etc? I'm thinking about flipping my note 2 for a HTC one

i love it. heres why. first of all the note 2 was diffficult to use because of its size. now i effortlessly use the htc one with one hand. also the note 2 did not fit in my cupholder which was kind of annoying. also i use my phone a fair amount for its music through the speaker and the one has much much better speakers. as for cameras i rarely take pictures so i cannot talk much about that.
heres my take on the screen. using the phone inside is a joy for both phones but once u step outside the one screen is very easy to use in direct sunlight i dont have to hold it in awkward angles or anything as for the note i couldnt use it when walking around outside that much because it performs very low in sunlight.
when i first switched to the htc one i had some getting used to the keyboard since its a bit smaller but after a while i got used to it.

as for software they are both android so there really is no difference.
The switch was great for me.. My one gripe was the power button up top. It took a while to get used to that after being with Samsung so long and having that button on the side was clutch.. Besides that I think everything is better like doc said the screen in sunlight is still clear as day. I also feel like this is the fastest phone I've used it's just fast can't really explain it :lol:

The switch was great for me.. My one gripe was the power button up top. It took a while to get used to that after being with Samsung so long and having that button on the side was clutch.. Besides that I think everything is better like doc said the screen in sunlight is still clear as day. I also feel like this is the fastest phone I've used it's just fast can't really explain it :lol:
So I sold my note 2 today to get the HTC one......damn it feels good to be able to use the phone with one hand again. The screen is definitely sharper and the keyboard is perfect.

I noticed a difference in the camera immediately. The indoor shots are a lot brighter with out flash.

Overall as long as the battery life is better than decent I will be satisfied.

I think 4.7-5.0 is the perfect size phone for me.

So my Note 2's back button isn't lighting up as bright as it use to but it still works pefectly. Can and will T-mobile fix this?

That mega looks ridiculous next to his head. And to think, I used to be self conscious about the size of the n2. I love the s pen features so whenever I'm ready for another phone, that would be a must.

One more question, can i sell my Note 2 while it is still my main tmobile phone? Then go to tmobile and buy a new one?

What? Really? So say I sell my N2 and go to Tmobile and tell them I sold it to buy a new phone (say Htc one) I have to pay retail. I cant put like 100 down like i did with the N2?

If the N2 is fully paid off I wouldnt see why you cant purchase another phone through the EIP program... I dont think theres a limit, thats the whole point of the no contract

What's considered good battery life on the HTC one. Could someone post a screen shot later?

What up NT, back after 2.5 months of being gone. I've missed out on a lot of the tech world and what dropped etc. I've been in Air Force basic training and i finally have my laptop back. I wanna get the HTC One off the play store on the 26th but $599 is steep. Using a Gnex right now. Anything coming out in the next few months that i should wait for, i was hoping the X phone would come out this summer but it looks like it won't be coming out until later this year. I don't really need a new phone but i feel like a new piece of technology. I'm strictly sticking with unlocked phones as i don't want to go on contract, now that i'm in the military i don't want to be locked into a contract in case i get deployed or sent overseas. I'm sure phone companies could work with me if something like that were to happen but it's still cheaper to go prepaid.

What up NT, back after 2.5 months of being gone. I've missed out on a lot of the tech world and what dropped etc. I've been in Air Force basic training and i finally have my laptop back. I wanna get the HTC One off the play store on the 26th but $599 is steep. Using a Gnex right now. Anything coming out in the next few months that i should wait for, i was hoping the X phone would come out this summer but it looks like it won't be coming out until later this year. I don't really need a new phone but i feel like a new piece of technology. I'm strictly sticking with unlocked phones as i don't want to go on contract, now that i'm in the military i don't want to be locked into a contract in case i get deployed or sent overseas. I'm sure phone companies could work with me if something like that were to happen but it's still cheaper to go prepaid.

The next Nexus (5) should be coming around October/November.

I'm waiting on that to move on from my GSM Galaxy Nexus.

Back
Top Bottom