• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really liking chrome beta. feels much smoother. I'm just a little insecure about the word "BETA" in all caps on the icon. lol

If anyone is looking for a screen protector for their GS4 - I think I just got 6 for free on Amazon. The order went through for $0. Here's what I did...

Go here: Amazon product ASIN B00BQ3FZ9G
Then under the Special Offers and Promotions sections just below click "Add both to cart".

When it takes you to your cart a bunch of promo items should be applied with 1- 3pack of the Ultra Clear screen protectors and 1- 3pack of Matte screen protectors for $0.

Hope it works for you guys too.

I heard installing dual boot wipes your whole phone. I can't get down like that
laugh.gif
nah you nandroid the rom you have now and restore it on the secondary

and then install a new rom on the primary partition

currently dualbooting 4.2 and a TW tablet rom 
smokin.gif

If anyone is looking for a screen protector for their GS4 - I think I just got 6 for free on Amazon. The order went through for $0. Here's what I did...

Then under the Special Offers and Promotions sections just below click "Add both to cart".

When it takes you to your cart a bunch of promo items should be applied with 1- 3pack of the Ultra Clear screen protectors and 1- 3pack of Matte screen protectors for $0.

Just placed an order. Lets see if it gets shipped.

na didnt work for me thanks tho

Can't find the Chrome Beta Browser on the the Play Store
I don't think it shows up when you search play store. instead, google "chrome beta browser" on your phone's browser. the first link should be for chrome beta on the play store. click that and it should take you to the install.

they're trying to make it seem exclusive or something.

Last edited:
Chrome beta was smooth but when it came to downloading/uploading ****. No Bueno. Ill stick to the regular ol chrome

I'm struggling yall

The One or the Xperia Z? 

Been reading reviews and what not but I cant seem to come to a final decision.  

Anyone with the phones care to help?

Thanks a lot bro. Would you know how to enable full screen browsing ?
There's this method/workaround: http://phandroid.com/2013/01/26/chrome-beta-full-screen/

It didn't fully work for me though. The notification bar got smaller and dimmed a little but didn't go away completely.

I'm struggling yall

The One or the Xperia Z? 

Been reading reviews and what not but I cant seem to come to a final decision.  

Anyone with the phones care to help?
I haven't used either but I feel like the One is the better option. I'm leery of Sony in general.

Last edited:
na didnt work for me thanks tho

damn really... did you see the promo section and hit the add both to cart? what happened?

here's from my confirmation email

i still haven't gotten a shipment email... and i'm on prime so it should have gone by now. maybe they caught it.

damn really... did you see the promo section and hit the add both to cart? what happened?

here's from my confirmation email

i still haven't gotten a shipment email... and i'm on prime so it should have gone by now. maybe they caught it.
Yea I did my total was like 5 dollars and some change when I went to check out

Glad the deal glitch is working for some of you.

I got the shipment confirmation message late last night. 6 screen protectors on their way to me from Kentucky for free.99! Saweet

Last edited:
My wife cracked her screen on her GS3 yesterday, went to Tmobile and got her the S4 in black which looks sexy as hell :smokin

I messed with it for a few minutes and right away noticed that the phone is a beast....

Thinking of getting one for myself, either that or the HTC One.

They would give me $270 trade in value for my Note2 which would make either of the 2 free and I would only pay $12 a month.

Any advice on what I should do?

How are you guys with the GS4 or HTC One liking them so far?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom