• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dropped my One X, cracked the **** out of my screen, smh. Still works though, touch panel is flawless too, but this damn screen is reynolds. I dont think I have insurance either. What are my options?

Check out eBay you will be able to find a new screen replacement with the digitizer and mini screwdriver for like $70 . got one for my girls Evo 4G LTE

Success!

Mine was delivered yesterday. Thanks again for the heads up on that deal.

Dropped my One X, cracked the **** out of my screen, smh. Still works though, touch panel is flawless too, but this damn screen is reynolds. I dont think I have insurance either. What are my options?

Check out eBay you will be able to find a new screen replacement with the digitizer and mini screwdriver for like $70 . got one for my girls Evo 4G LTE
Turns out I had insurance, but AT&T can NOT replace the phone with a One X, only with a One. WTF...

Turns out I had insurance, but AT&T can NOT replace the phone with a One X, only with a One. WTF...

Are you mad or happy? I can't tell :lol:

Are you mad or happy? I can't tell :lol:
I dont even know to be honest.

I dont even know if this will effect my upgrade plan next May, I don't want to be stuck with this phone for 2 years, that's brutal...

Well, looks like I'm a new owner of a HTC One >D

$200 Billed to my account, but if I don't like it, I can send it back and get my money back, that's good. Also the chick said it will NOT affect my upgrade nor extend my contract, so that's icing on the cake.

Should be here by tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm going to miss MIUI :frown:

Last edited:
Mine was delivered yesterday. Thanks again for the heads up on that deal.

No prob...

They're pretty decent huh?

I just put one on... It doesn't cover every millimeter of the screen but I'll take that over overlapping and looking nasty. I like the upper cutout for cam and sensors but I wouldn't mind the home button cutout wrapping around the button.

Shouts to tets on the inspiration :pimp:

Just had to replace my phone too. Not tripping off the $200....I love my S3 too much.

NEWS

[h1]Tizen is dead, not delayed according to Eldar Murtazin[/h1]
04 July, 2013 | Comments (59)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungTizenRumors

The controversial Russian blogger Eldar Murtazin posted a tweet claiming the Tizen OS  is almost dead. He also suggests Samsung won't release more than one device running on Tizen.
Tizen is almost dead. It isn't delay. That's cancel of the whole project. I doubt that samsung will launch more than one device for 2014
— Eldar Murtazin (@eldarmurtazin) July 3, 2013
Two days ago a Korean media reported Samsung is postponing the release of the first Tizen phones  by two months. Previously the I8800 Melius and I8805 Redwood  were expected to launch in August, although that never was officially confirmed.

Now, if we are to trust with Murtazin's info, the whole project is going down the drain and Samsung may release just one device before it shuts down everything.

Mr. Murtazin's reports have been more of a miss than hit recently and we recommend to take his claims with a healthy pinch of salt. The Tizen app challenge is still going with $4 million prize. You can learn more about the competition here.

And if the app challenge is not enough for you, yesterday the Tizen team launched  Tizen 2.2 Beta SDK. It seems the team behind Tizen is still working and pushing the project ahead.

We doubt Samsung will drop such a huge project so easily especially with all of those man hours put into expanding its application store prior launch, but who knows. Only time will tell, though.

Source  | Via 1  | Via 2

I dont know what made Sammy think they could break away from Android to that crap OS anyway 
laugh.gif

[h1] [/h1][h1] [/h1]
05 July, 2013 | Comments (67)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungRumors

The next  generation Galaxy Note phablet from Samsung is one of the most anticipated devices of the year, so understandably rumors about it aren't hard to come by. According to latest report the Galaxy Note III will be announced two days before IFA 2013 kicks off - on September 4.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The report also says Samsung Galaxy Note III is said to sport a 5.7" Super AMOLED display, rather than the 6" unit that was most frequently mentioned so far. The 1080p resolution is still expected to feature a Snapdragon 800  chipset or an Exynos 5 Octa  processor along with 3 GB of RAM.

Furthermore, the third generation Galaxy Note phablet is said to come out with a 13 megapixel  rear camera and will be slightly thinner than the Galaxy Note II with its profile measuring 8mm.

Unfortunately, there is no official word from Samsung just yet, but the IFA 2013 launch seems inevitable, considering the strong competition in the phablet club.

Source  | Via

Glad Tizen is dead. Samsung was trying to use the name they earned with the Galaxy series on Android and eventually start making Galaxy S flagship's running Tizen .

I just updated my radio... With the .33 radio I was getting dropped signal all over and surfing the web was so slow and laggy...

Still on the fence about CM

Don't think it works well with team win recovery either

Gonna unroot, reroot, then flash slimbean build 5.28 and see how it goes.

Small update...

I sent Scott some additional logs from Stock yesterday on the PRL and Profile update process, hopefully that will lead to a breakthrough with adding the options to AOSP. I've actually flashed back to the 5/28 nightly from https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2TG...p=docslist_api, it works great and LTE is preserved after a reboot.

Boot to recovery
Backup
Factory Reset
Wipe System
Reboot to recovery (don't install SU)
Flash TW ROM
Boot to System
Validate LTE connectivity (if no LTE, then do a Hands Free Activation)
GPS Lock
Flash PRL (if you use a custom PRL, HFA gets the current Sprint PRL with no SMR)
Reboot to recovery
Factory Reset
Wipe System
Reboot to recovery (don't install SU)
Flash 5/28 and GApps
If you lost any key data, extract it from your backup.
Profit!!!

Yeah..not doing all that :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom