• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Son that restocking fee is bull the T-Mobile employee didn't know what the hell she was talking about they should give u the phone u want for free .

You'd definitely have a sound argument if you go within the next day or two. Like, straight up, "I was initially interested in the HTC One, but when I asked some dumb $#%^& about the storage she gave me incorrect information that caused me to go with option #2."

Is there any way to remove or hide the notification bar on the htc one?

Is there any way to remove the dock on the lock screen?

[h1]HTC teases 'big things ahead'[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Aug 05 2013 | 3:17 pm  | 14 COMMENTS

HTC has taken to Vine and Instagram to tease an upcoming thing.

The company isn't giving much away — a guy, who may or may not be Robert Downey Jr, hops out of a chopper and high-fives someone else who is probably not Robert Downey Jr. The six-second trailer also fires the slogans "Here's To Change" and "Happy Telephone Company" at us. The video's description simply says "big things ahead," along with the hashtag #HTChange

Could it be a hint at HTC's purported $12 million ad deal with RDJ? Or might "big things" refer to the rumored HTC One Max?

Whatever HTC's got up its sleeve, we look forward to finding out, six seconds at a time.

Source: VineInstagram

Why the Moto X isn’t shipping with the latest version of Android

One of the more puzzling aspects of Motorola’s big Moto X launch last week was why the device won’t be shipping with the latest version of Android even though Motorola is owned by Google. In an interview with AllThingsD, Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside reveals why the Moto X isn’t getting Android 4.3 right away: Because Google never bothered showing it to Motorola while it was being developed. In fact, Woodside claims that the first time Motorola even got a look at the Android 4.3 code was after Google unveiled it alongside the new Nexus 7 tablet last month. It goes without saying that this is somewhat odd, especially because Google is spending $500 million to make the Moto X a hit and it would make sense for the device to be a showcase for the latest version of Android.

Last edited:
That's typical Motorola ****. They probably won't even put an upgrade out for it. I haven't even seen a commercial for the x yet. I've seen the same droid commercial telling people to pre order it but not one moto x commercial.

Thanks right now I'm using apex, do I need to upgrade to apex Pro?

You might need to. I am running Apex Pro and I know I have an option to remove the status bar and/or dock at the bottom as well. When you go into apps it will pop back though, which really doesn't bother me.

Here is the option and what my homescreen looks like. Yea I jacked that UCCW clock too :lol:

You might need to. I am running Apex Pro and I know I have an option to remove the status bar and/or dock at the bottom as well. When you go into apps it will pop back though, which really doesn't bother me.

Here is the option and what my homescreen looks like. Yea I jacked that UCCW clock too :lol:

Nice setup but make the icons on the dock 4 row and then swipe up to bring up the apps drawer in your settings.

Nice setup but make the icons on the dock 4 row and then swipe up to bring up the apps drawer in your settings.

I have the same gesture set for mine. What icons are those??

So one of the batteries I've had for my Nexus was an extended battery. Now I'm losing faith. Gonna charge this up with the phone off overnight and see how it does though. Unless theres a more proper way to use a battery for the first time.

One of the more puzzling aspects of Motorola’s big Moto X launch last week was why the device won’t be shipping with the latest version of Android even though Motorola is owned by Google. In an interview with AllThingsD, Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside reveals why the Moto X isn’t getting Android 4.3 right away: Because Google never bothered showing it to Motorola while it was being developed. In fact, Woodside claims that the first time Motorola even got a look at the Android 4.3 code was after Google unveiled it alongside the new Nexus 7 tablet last month. It goes without saying that this is somewhat odd, especially because Google is spending $500 million to make the Moto X a hit and it would make sense for the device to be a showcase for the latest version of Android.
This makes ZERO sense.

Your telling me, a corporation, as huge as Motorola, had NO IDEA about 4.3 until a few weeks ago? ****. I don't believe that **** for NOTHING. How can nobody at that facility know about it, even leaks of it? :x

Now, even if I took your word for it (which I won't), this is BAD ****** BUSINESS right here. How does your parent company NOT tell you about its latest OS, and ontop of that the CEO is parading around with it weeks before 4.3 is announced and not say, "Hey guys, we have this new OS, it's 4.3, it would be swell on this device".

Somebody lying man, we're not stupid Moto :smh:

This makes ZERO sense.

Your telling me, a corporation, as huge as Motorola, had NO IDEA about 4.3 until a few weeks ago? ****. I don't believe that **** for NOTHING. How can nobody at that facility know about it, even leaks of it? :x

Now, even if I took your word for it (which I won't), this is BAD ****** BUSINESS right here. How does your parent company NOT tell you about its latest OS, and ontop of that the CEO is parading around with it weeks before 4.3 is announced and not say, "Hey guys, we have this new OS, it's 4.3, it would be swell on this device".

Somebody lying man, we're not stupid Moto :smh:

well it didn't say they had no idea of it existing. the article says they weren't shown the code for it until it got revealed. i'm sure they've heard rumors of it and known it was coming. Google probably wanted the nexus 7 to have all the shine of having 4.3 out of the box.

Thanks and I have swipe up for my apps already and swipe down for notifications. Yeah I so need to change the dock # though. I'm always changing something. I have tweaked it a little since posting the pic and looking at it larger, lol.

Yeah they are Click UI icons. I definitely suggest grabbing them. They are nice.

Note 3 better wow me.  Because if not i'm jumping ship. I need something new and that HTC One Max lookin like my next victim 
devil.gif
.  Shoot honestly I might even just pick up the One.  Love my Note 2 but i get tired of phones quickly.

I just wanna know if the Note 3 will have more than 16 GBs of memory.

Back
Top Bottom