• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[h1]Android 4.3 update for HTC One is coming this month[/h1] 
07 September, 2013 | Comments (44)
 | Post your comment

Tags: HTC
Android

HTC America's president Jason Mackenzie responded
 to some questions on Twitter concerning the HTC One upcoming Android 4.3 update.

He says the Android 4.3 development for the HTC One is right on schedule and the rollout will start by the end of this month as promised. This applies for both the US and the EU HTC One units.

Update:  To lend further credibility to the rumors, the following image was sent to us by one of our readers. It shows the HTC One running Android 4.3. Allegedly, the image was shot at IFA. Thanks for the tip, Daki!

HTC One running Android 4.3 spotted at IFA 2013

It seems HTC will manage to seed the Android 4.3 update ahead of the competition. Samsung is supposed to bring that release to its 1H flagship in October, and Sony
 is yet to announce a schedule for the Xperia Z updates.

Thank you, geordieboy, for the tip!

Source
 | Via

So they going to skip 4.2 and go straight to 4.3 in the US? Verizon the only carrier who got 4.2 on the One right now
Yea most manufacturers are skipping 4.2

Never heard of maxthon. What makes it so good. Does it even have full screen mode? Explain mext page preloading. How would that be beneficial on nt.

Yes it does offer a full screen mode , the preloading feature is great for NT let's say your on page 1 of any thread the next page is automatically loaded while your reading post so when you want to move on the the next page you basically just tap the forward arrow and it brings it up instantly since it was already preloaded

Last edited:
thanks. I just dl'ed it. seems pretty smooth so far. I see that it has longpress-to-share image feature, something that the stock browser was missing. clutch. I definitely missed that from my thunderbolt.

Last edited:

How do i get rid of this spam

Might go with the G2, seems like It will have better specs than the nexus 5 at the same price point.

I don't know if anyone ever gets the Nexus for specs.. it seems like they're always behind when it comes to specs.

people get the nexus generally because they are technically savy enough to realize its benefits. its a small niche market for nexus phones, but for those who know, its hard to argue that kind of quality for the low price point unlocked in full. not to mention, you get new google software updates ON THE SPOT, zero carrier bs or any of that customized skin. just pure phone, fluidity in software user experience, and at an amazing price point off contract.

just activated my nexus 4. and it is awesome.

LG and Samsung. idk, but they are ripping each other off, or LG is ripping off samsung. i swear their custom bs skin look almost entirely alike. and both suck.

Might get a galaxy s4 today. What do I need to do to get it running stock Android?
If you're getting it straight from AT&T (assuming you have AT&T), you're most likely going to be SOL. The new MF3 firmware they released has totally locked down the phone. At this point the only thing you can do on it is root it. No custom roms, no unlocking the bootloader.

Idk what app it is. Wen I click it it takes me to a random website

Download the AVG app. I got a popup like that and had a feeling it was a recent app i downloaded. Ran the AVG app and it said the app was basically spam and said to delete it. I did and haven't had anything since. Worth a shot. Takes about 5-10 minutes to scan the whole phone.

thadoctadvocate-- I found a app that was doing that by longpressing the spam which brought up the app info showing me the app and just deleted it... It was a barcode scanner app btw

Back
Top Bottom