nerd.gif

I've been offered the whole kitchen sink for my N3

a Z1 plus 150, HTC One plus 175.. 5s straight up and a G2 plus 100 
laugh.gif
 I'll take the cash don't need no phones

Last edited:
Did you get a sweet trade proposal :nerd:  

a Z1 plus 150, HTC One plus 175.. 5s straight up and a G2 plus 100 :lol:  I'll take the cash don't need no phones
lol people are seriously that dumb to trade those things for a N3?

Anybody knows why my GPS service location randomly cuts on.... I always keep it off and only use it when I need it to conserve battery but every once in a while it cuts on by itself. Like today didn't even noticed til I look at that screenshot I posted

Did you get a sweet trade proposal 
nerd.gif

a Z1 plus 150, HTC One plus 175.. 5s straight up and a G2 plus 100 
laugh.gif
 I'll take the cash don't need no phones
lol people are seriously that dumb to trade those things for a N3?
To be fair it was a N3 + 32gb sd 
laugh.gif

Almost took the One deal to give the phone to my lady but she was set on the G2.. don't blame her. Tried to tell her to get the Moto X but she wasn't having none of it.

This extended battery is so huge. My case cant even go over my phone anymore, its like a camel. Monstrosity

What the hell is art

And for those of you who are gonna root the N5. Battery life will get a lot better with ROMs.

:lol: yea its from IKEA... It does look nice and for that price you can't beat it

#teamnaked for sure... Back of the phone is so smooth :pimp: :pimp:

What the hell is art

And for those of you who are gonna root the N5. Battery life will get a lot better with ROMs.
Right now I ain't eem worried about battery life.. for me it's good enough. But with kernals and whatnot coming by the end of this month it will only look up.

I'm currently sitting at 15h 35m 7s off charger 2 and a half OST and at 30%.. I'll finish with 3 1/2-4 hours OST that's good for how I use my phone.

Also Kakao is the battery culprit for me.. if i didn't run it I'd probably get better battery life it keeps my phone awake at times..

Back
Top Bottom