• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just put all my music on my phone and then I realized that I forgot to unlock the bootloader/root it... That's an hour of my time wasted.

Last edited:
I love Google but I feel like they have lost control of the Android platform.

Ecosystem will never be up to par. Just individual greatness. As long as there are these carriers and agendas of companies that rUN Android on their devices we will never be on the same page.

Like the G2 and Gpad. Or the N3 and Smartwatch? Dope but you have to have that phone or whatever for them to work? Like you have to have the G2 to sync with the gpad to basically recieve texts and phone functions through your tablet. That is not an ecosystem.

And I don't give a damn about what they say when it comes to 4 .4. Low end devices will never see it because these companies are always pushing sales of their new devices.

Like I said, Google has lost control. It is a shame because I think Google is a genuine company that has the right vision.

Last edited:
My Google play music songs aren't showing up on my n5. I synced my Google account 3 times on my gnex.

Everything else is on the n5 but music. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Why after the 4.3 update on the one I can't play embedded YouTube videos. If I press play, it just skips to the end and brings me to the recommended videos at the end

Maybe too many devices. Log on to your account through a computer and check. If so just delete all of your devices and then try again.

Why after the 4.3 update on the one I can't play embedded YouTube videos. If I press play, it just skips to the end and brings me to the recommended videos at the end
Happens to me as well. Just click on the title and it will take you to your Youtube app and play it through there.

Anyone know of a browser that has quick controls like the old stock android browser? The ones where you just slide your thumb on the edge of the phone. That's one thing I definitely need back asap because Chrome isn't cutting it for me.

Ecosystem will never be up to par. Just individual greatness. As long as there are these carriers and agendas of companies that rUN Android on their devices we will never be on the same page.

Like the G2 and Gpad. Or the N3 and Smartwatch? Dope but you have to have that phone or whatever for them to work? Like you have to have the G2 to sync with the gpad to basically recieve texts and phone functions through your tablet. That is not an ecosystem.

And I don't give a damn about what they say when it comes to 4 .4. Low end devices will never see it because these companies are always pushing sales of their new devices.

Like I said, Google has lost control. It is a shame because I think Google is a genuine company that has the right vision.

sad that this is the truth.
like the desire 300 or s4 mini is actually going to get updated. be surprised if htc even bothers with updating the one mini

After reading about art a little I need to hop over to xda to see if the hd2 got a 4.4 rom yet. Need to breathe a new life into this since I won't be able to cop something new for a while.

After reading about art a little I need to hop over to xda to see if the hd2 got a 4.4 rom yet. Need to breathe a new life into this since I won't be able to cop something new for a while.
Sometimes I miss my HD2 
laugh.gif
 one of the greatest phones of all time damn it!

Last edited:
When are yall going to figure out that carriers actually want you buying new phones as least often as possible?

Well yeah.

Just talking about the struggles of Android and how they have lost control of their agenda.

At least in my opinion

Last edited:

The opposite is happening. I posted an article talking about how Google is moving more of Android to Play Services to provide quicker updates without carriers or OEMS.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013...ntrolling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013...oems-step-aside-google-is-defragging-android/

Last edited:
While not nearly as good as the N3 or G2 in the battery comparison..this got me through the day ok on it's first full charge.

Connected to wifi in the screenshot but the first 12 hours of the day were on LTE

Odd it shows screen at 44% but it's only 3 OST.. if I did my regular texting/fb/kakao/tapatalk.. I'd get that 4 hours on screen before it shut off.. standby time is very good like Forerunner said earlier

Last edited:
When are yall going to figure out that carriers actually want you buying new phones as least often as possible?

Well yeah.

Just talking about the struggles of Android and how they have lost control of their agenda.

At least in my opinion

I need to know how they lost control?

If you want pure Android you have options.

Carriers keep pumping out phone because that's what the public wants even if the phone are doing the exact same stuff.

The ecosystem. They are trying to connect everyone through Kit Kat but I believe it is too late.

But I need to read that article posted.

Back
Top Bottom