• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you guys like the Nexus 5? Is the battery better than the s3 battery? lol

Somebody help me out on understanding this battery life.

When my S3 was in prime condition I got about 16-18 hrs, 2.5 hrs screen time, mostly 4G some Wi-Fi. Now it's dropped down to about 12 hrs, 2 hrs screen time (I need a new battery :smh:)

So for those of you who have a S4, G2 or N5 what's your actual 100% to 0% time looking like and screen time.

With my screen brightness at 87 percent I get 4 hours of screen time on the g2.

Give or take 15 minutes

Last edited:
In other news, Google Keyboard still messed up on my phone.

Maybe because I'm on CM?

Last edited:
If any New Yorkers checked CL yesterday, there was a guy who was selling a 32gb Nexus 5 for 4 bills. Had the chance to buy it but someone flaked out when I was trying to sell my Nexus 4.

Nice pickup on the G2 @memphisboi55

edit: he has it now for $450, located in Forest Hills. Just a heads up to my Queens peeps.

Last edited:
Yeah lurkin I did it last night.. I posted a screenshot that shows my phone on kangabean

$450 for the G2....

Gonna try and get apple to give me a new 5s since my battery is **** and the phone has been pretty glitchy lately. Thankfully they have been good with me in the past about replacing bad iPhones

If they don't do it, this joint is going on CL and I'm copping the G2 with no hesitation

$450 for the G2....

Gonna try and get apple to give me a new 5s since my battery is **** and the phone has been pretty glitchy lately. Thankfully they have been good with me in the past about replacing bad iPhones

If they don't do it, this joint is going on CL and I'm copping the G2 with no hesitation
Can't you sell it to Verizon pretty sure it will cover the the cost of the G2 if SneakerPro got 4 something for his 5

I think so SneakerPro said he sold his to them.. It would seem a lot more convenient then Craigslist :lol:

Last edited:
AOKP on my G2 reached 7hrs of screen on time before it kicked the bucket last night. LTE, Screen 65%, auto sync on, and only GPS off.

Last edited:
That free GNEX battery that sprint was giving away will work in a Verizon GNEX, right?

I finally got this joint to send texts again @af1 1982... Had to wipe it clean, everything I was trying to do was hitting road blocks but finally got the drivers to load so i could use the Wug toolkit.  Unrooted it but left it unlocked.

That free GNEX battery that sprint was giving away will work in a Verizon GNEX, right?

I finally got this joint to send texts again @af1 1982... Had to wipe it clean, everything I was trying to do was hitting road blocks but finally got the drivers to load so i could use the Wug toolkit.  Unrooted it but left it unlocked.
I dont see why not.

But after one day of using the extended battery I am getting around double the battery life that I was with that same battery that Sprint is giving away. I got around 6.5 hours of HEAVY usage. Constant GroupMe, Google Chrome, and I'm a poor area service wise so my phone is constantly dropping in and out of 4G and looking for it. They said after 4-5 charge cycles you'll get a true readout of what the battery life is like so I'll post screencaps after that.

Car Bluetooth with Nexus 5 is greatly improved. Was terrible on Galaxy Nexus and OK on the Note 2.

Hopefully they make a Google play edition of the G2.

Back
Top Bottom