• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn just realized that Amazon has the HTC One for $50 w/ contract and AT&T still wants $200, going to definitely have to purchase from Amazon next go around.

why? why not the note 3? or wait for the s5

I'm not buying a Note 3 (or an S5) out of contract, pleighboi. I'd like the Note 3... But I'm not wasting a months rent on a cell phone, b.

The S5 won't bring any real functional improvement. Its just the next iteration, the definition of a consumer phone. Plus that price tag :x

Getting the Mega for $370 with accessories is the best bang for my buck, has the biggest screen (bigger than the Note 3,) and its processing power meets my needs (plus it'll last longer than my N5.. I hope :nerd: )

So this sprint spark what's it about? Is it gonna make my coverage better and faster or something? Cause I'm really tired of just going into buildings and having pretty much no service at all. I have an s4 is it even cableable of using spark?

I'm not buying a Note 3 (or an S5) out of contract, pleighboi. I'd like the Note 3... But I'm not wasting a months rent on a cell phone, b.

The S5 won't bring any real functional improvement. Its just the next iteration, the definition of a consumer phone. Plus that price tag :x

Getting the Mega for $370 with accessories is the best bang for my buck, has the biggest screen (bigger than the Note 3,) and its processing power meets my needs (plus it'll last longer than my N5.. I hope :nerd: )

That resolution on a huge screen is what makes me dislike the mega

If battery is your biggest concern get da G2.. If you wanna root and rom and do everything grab da nexus. If you want a big *** phone that's powerful and can't rom then da n3 is your lane.

I've had all 3 and still got the G2 .. The nexus is the one I go back to. If battery is your concern don't get an iphone. My i5 battery is dew dew.. Gotta charge this bastard not even halfway through my work day. I like it but battery is poo to the poo.

Like yeah said with kernels like Francos I get around 4-4.5 on screen pretty normally
iPhone battery that bad? I've been jealous of the battery life on iPhones but haven't looked into the new one.
My personal use it gets less time than on my N5. I have to charge my iPhone at work if I use it.. That never been the case with my nexus. If I don't take my iPhone charger it's dead
laugh.gif
everyone's use is different so take this how you want.

The standby time is great along with the Nexus but when you start using it surfing the Web
sick.gif
.. Again personal use everyone is different
Most people I know with iPhones stay looking for a charger lol

man went back to stock on my Nexus 5 :smh: . Put Cataclysm back on and learned all the custom settings and also installed elementalx kernel. I can now truly say with the correct settings on on Cataclysm and elementalx the Nexus 5 by far is my favorite Android phone so far. :smokin

Random sorta kinda .. For some reason I know a lot of people that don't leave the house with their phone charged.

They start actin like crackheads trying score a cable/charger :lol:

Random sorta kinda .. For some reason I know a lot of people that don't leave the house with their phone charged.

They start actin like crackheads trying score a cable/charger :lol:

this. i dont mind my phone being a couple millimeters thicker if it means i get better battery life

the thing is you wont even use that much data because its so slow so the unlimited doesnt really matter haha. if ur in a very good spot like usually downtown area of a city you'll get good 4g but if u live in the burbs like most people ull get trash data speeds

[h1]Google Play Services 4.1 pushing out now[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jan 09 2014 | 8:34 pm  | 25 COMMENTS

google-play-services-1-2_0.jpg

[h2]Promises better battery life for users with location reporting enabled[/h2]
Google is pushing out the 4.1 version of Google Play Services, and with it comes a few nice changes. 

First off — and most important to many — is the promise of better battery life if you have location services  enabled. Many users see pretty rough battery life while using location services, even if you don't. This is a known issue that Google is always fighting with — we want out phones to do a lot , and that takes juice. Finding the balance point is tough.

Another new feature is turn-based multiplayer support for developers who build games that require it. Turn data is saved in the users Google account, and the service supports 2 - 8 players. Also there is a new and optional animation when Play services load for gaming, to help contextualize things.

Next up is the developer preview of the Google Drive  API. Developers can now read and write files in the users Google Drive account, and common assets like UI components and file dialogs are available.

Rounding out the changes, Google+ sharing is now easier, with better autocomplete and suggested contacts when sharing to Google+ from a Play Services connected app, and some new advertising networks are supported.

Source: Google

If I were getting poo coverage I would don't care how cheap I'm paying on sprint. Coverage ain't worth it.

I carry my charger with me wherever I go, but I have the GNex. Its become a habit at this point and I will probably do it with every phone I own.

My contract with Sprint is finally over!!!!! Starting to shop around for plans and whatnot. T-Mobile is looking like the most viable option at the moment but I might conisder prepaid. I just dont feel like buying a phone out of pocket.

I carry my charger with me wherever I go, but I have the GNex. Its become a habit at this point and I will probably do it with every phone I own.

My contract with Sprint is finally over!!!!! Starting to shop around for plans and whatnot. T-Mobile is looking like the most viable option at the moment but I might conisder prepaid. I just dont feel like buying a phone out of pocket.

I bring one of those portable battery packs with me all the time, just in case.

People always be asking for it tho :lol:

I have to keep my charger on me at all times because things like this are what my phone phone does. This is with one of those big extended extended batteries also.

The struggle is too real :smh:

^ yikes 
laugh.gif
 The free sprint battery I got for my gnex had treated me pretty well.

I copped da G2 today... Definitely going to give it a run but not so sure about these buttons.

dled a ton of my apps, installed nova launcher... I like the knock knock thing but hate the unlock screen... I wish knock knock still worked with Widget Locker.

I dunno, if I don't like this I'll likely head back to the GS4.

I have to keep my charger on me at all times because things like this are what my phone phone does. This is with one of those big extended extended batteries also.

The struggle is too real :smh:
Why does the image look like that and it really is time to joing 2014 with a better phone

Edge> sprint 3g

Im eying tmobile. Especially worth that etf bailout that they're doing

Huh? What etf bailout?

*Edit. Just googled it. Wow. I might have to switch. My mom had them awhile ago and had bad service at her crib. I had to put her on my at&t line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom