Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 [h2]at&t galaxy s4 - $125000 (biloxi)[/h2]
I have an at&t galaxy s4 that is unlocked and rooted....... wait for it. It has ****ing Flappy birds installed. The price is 125000 or your first born child. I might also take trades for a 2014 Jaguar any model is ok. Email all offers.

i got a question whats the difference between the lg d820 and lg d821. there both nexus 5s but idk which one is the red one i just bought im trying to root

edit figured it out 821 is the international version

Last edited:
Yea you got it right with the versions...

I'm running Mahdi ROM with Uber Kernel but I'm probably gonna switch back to Franco kernel

I rooted my n5 and running xposed frame work x gravity box x elementalX kernel ... Loving it added a few modules that I am very happy with as much stuff that's coming out for xposed I don't know if I'll go back to a custom rom..

I'm interested to see what the s5 and iPhone 6 will bring to the table. One of those will be my next phone.

Last edited:
I rooted my n5 and running xposed frame work x gravity box x elementalX kernel ... Loving it added a few modules that I am very happy with as much stuff that's coming out for xposed I don't know if I'll go back to a custom rom..

All you really need.

I'm interested to see what the s5 and iPhone 6 will bring to the table. One of those will be my next phone.
This.. plus the One+

All you really need.
Pretty much.. maybe a different kernel but elementalX is good.

I'm super late, but just made the move back to android, so what's the best free camera app for it ? 
nerd.gif

have an s4 if that helps

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys can tell, but the top left of the screen is shattered. 2 weeks ago I went to a local phone repair shop to get it fixed and they said they couldn't fix it right away cause the screen was a special order. 2 weeks have gone by since I paid for the new screen and they still haven't given me a call to bring the phone in >:

I'm thinking on going to get my money back and just sending the phone to LG headquarters so they could give me a quote :smh:

What password manager do yall use?

I used to be able to keep track without one but now every damn site/system i use requires a different password and they all force me to change it every x days...

gave my girl my old nexus 7 and been having problems with it. battery life is pretty much non existant and takes forever to charge up. anyone have any ideas why? I'd usually leave it on for a few days from whatever I was reading and would still have at least 30% battery left. now I can't even do that since it dies right away. it's on stock 4.4 so maybe I should try flashing it to another rom?

Yeah talk about lag city, thought kit kat would help, but guess again. System is only buttery when flashing a new ROM

[h1]An alleged photo of the Samsung Galaxy S5 box reveals the specs[/h1]
11 February, 2014 | Comments (89)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

The evidence  that the Galaxy S5  will be unveiled at the MWC is mounting fast – now there's an alleged photo of the box the new flagship will come in. Samsung boxes feature key specs on the back and an anonymous tipster claims to have snapped a photo of the Galaxy S5 package.

The specs listed align with previous rumors. The chipset has a quad-core CPU at 2.5GHz and LTE Cat. 4 (150Mbps downlink). This is certainly a Snapdragon chipset and we're possibly looking at the Snapdragon 800 8974AC variety, which packs Krait 400 at 2.46GHz. The box also promises 3GB RAM, same as the Galaxy Note 3 (as can be expected).
gsmarena_001.jpg

Moving on, the screen is listed as 5.25" QHD (2,560 x 1,600), which is precisely what the latest rumors have been saying. That would push the pixel density to 560ppi, but keep in mind this is likely a PenTile Super AMOLED, so it should have a noticeable visual improvement over the current 5" 440ppi screen.

Same goes for the camera - a 20MP shooter, which is in line with the leaked 16MP photo  that had 16:9 aspect ratio (20MP is at 4:3). Strangely, the video capture is just 1080p, we were expecting UHD like the Galaxy Note 3.

The final bit of specifications that the box reveals is Android 4.4 KitKat (no surprise here) and a 3,000mAh battery. There's not a peep about the body material (metal or plastic?).

Keep in mind that this box could have been Photoshopped, but nothing it shows is particularly surprising (perhaps aside from the video capture). The Unpacked 5 event (5, get it?) will be held at 20:20 CET on February 24 in Barcelona. We'll be reporting live from there and you can join in via livestream.

Thanks to Mike for sending this in!

Source

Back
Top Bottom