• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any fixes for the N5 camera? My phones pretty much stock as I don't do anything with ROMS and what not and use basic Themer for my stuff. Just sick of the camera **** and refocusing 19x

the one thing i'm missing after switching from the n5 to the g2 
mean.gif
yea. Nexus Dev community are on point. Honestly one of the main reasons I stick with Nexus products.

Cant wait till that Nexus 10...
nerd.gif

so this g3 prolly won't be available til like june huh

can't wait that long. bound to blow my tax return on something dumb before then
hide 500 bucks somewhere around the house and set a reminder for June with location of money and what it was for. Just a thought ....

Still in love with my Note 3!

But I may switch up the ROM though. Any suggestions? Currently Running JediRom....battery life on G2 status :pimp:

illusion ROM was a battery beast on my One I just flashed it on my G2 last night when I found it its available. 5 hours off the charger and 1 hour and 10 minutes of screen on time with 60% brightness I'm at 93% left :x what the hell does this Dev do with his ROMs ?

Last edited:

so this g3 prolly won't be available til like june huh

can't wait that long. bound to blow my tax return on something dumb before then
hide 500 bucks somewhere around the house and set a reminder for June with location of money and what it was for. Just a thought ....
ha ha yeah i need to try something. like some time sensitive safe or something that won't open til a certain date. smh @ me

Is there any fixes for the N5 camera? My phones pretty much stock as I don't do anything with ROMS and what not and use basic Themer for my stuff. Just sick of the camera **** and refocusing 19x

There's a flashable tweak on xda to make the camera better

illusion ROM was a battery beast on my One I just flashed it on my G2 last night when I found it its available. 5 hours off the charger and 1 hour and 10 minutes of screen on time with 60% brightness I'm at 93% left :x what the hell does this Dev do with his ROMs ?

Link?

Just checked how much data I have used this month and I'm up to 20GB. Love T-Mobile. In addition, I have slowed down this past week and half.

Back
Top Bottom