Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Were do ya download showbox from?

edit: nvm, app is pretty legit wish I had unlimited data. Any other similar apps? Or cool recommendations?

Last edited:

Yall not gonna chastise Sony for the bottom logo space?
eyes.gif
Dat logo 
sick.gif

nah.. but what lobo said

I don't have a chromecast but can I stream showbox to my xbone ?
Nope. Tried it all day yesterday with my Xbox One initially and nothing from showbox would play. All the videos I took on my phone loaded instantly but no showbox vids. Went and copped the Chromecast and boom instant connectivity. I assumed it was a media format issue because I always ran into those when trying to do this kind of thing with my 360.

Works for me using imedia app. But I have a Xbox 360 I use for this. Got a ps4. But have not tried it on that one

sorta want the One plus one
I hope it sets the industry on fire though and makes the big companies bring their prices down. These joints off contract pricing is ridiculous.

Well the high price is the tradeoff when you don't want to get stuck in a contract.

I hope it sets the industry on fire though and makes the big companies bring their prices down. These joints off contract pricing is ridiculous.
Well the high price is the tradeoff when you don't want to get stuck in a contract.
Not a good trade off. Every other electronic pricing plummets within a year of its initial release. Smartphones, if you buy them off contract, only go down $50-100 within that same period if you buying from a carrier (example: galaxy s4 at release was $629, today if you bought one from tmobile it would be $549). Tablets usually are more capable and have better hardware and bigger screens and cost less than smartphones. (example: the newest galaxy note tab 10.1 with verizon lte is $699 off contract, while the note 3 which older is the same price off contract with verizon.)

Cellphone radios can't cost that much and if google/lg can sell the nexus 5 and one plus can sell the one for half the price of the competitors these phones shouldn't cost as much as they do.

Last edited:
 [h1]Moto X+1 leaks via the Moto Maker website[/h1]
02 May, 2014 | Comments (1)  | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroidRumors

big.jpg

Motorola is holding a press event  on May 13 in London to unveil a new smartphone. There is no more information on the device but the rumors have it Motorola might be unveiling either the Moto E  or the Moto X+1.

Well, it seems @evleaks  was right  about the existence of Moto X+1, because Motorola has just added a placeholder for the Moto X+1 on its Moto Maker website.

We still know nothing about the Moto X+1, but our best guess is it will be an upgraded version of the Moto X on a bargain price (as the invitationsuggested).

We'll know everything on the morning of May 13.

Cellphone radios can't cost that much and if google/lg can sell the nexus 5 and one plus can sell the one for half the price of the competitors these phones shouldn't cost as much as they do.

The nexus stuff has good prices but usually compromise with some features. As consumers, what one plus is doing is great. They're approaching pricing differently than the big companies. I don't see other companies cutting their off contract prices in half though. All these early upgrade plans are another option for people who want a new phone all the time.

The nexus stuff has good prices but usually compromise with some features. As consumers, what one plus is doing is great. They're approaching pricing differently than the big companies. I don't see other companies cutting their off contract prices in half though. All these early upgrade plans are another option for people who want a new phone all the time.

I know but I just feel like if they can launch a phone for 200 on contract when the price gets slashed to 0 With new contract that savings should be passed to people who buy off contract too.

I'd have 2-4 phones at a time if prices were better and just keep switching out my sim card.

Yeah, what happened to motorola? Any exciting stuff releasing from them?

Any clue why this is happening? Phone is taking up 1/4 of my battery. Its turned my G2 into a Nexus 4. I didn't make any calls during this time period by the way.

Last edited:
so im switching to tmobile tomm.. and its down to either a htc one and a s5..which one will i like better if i like to use my phone to dl and watch movies and mlb tv

Back
Top Bottom