• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The tempered one I got isn't messing with the touch sensitivity to me at all so far. I can link you to the one I ordered. It was like $9 and came with a little pouch, 3-port usb hub, and a OTG adapter to use along with the glass protector. I can grab a pic on my lunch break and post so you can see it as well if you want.

Post pics and a link. I ordered the orzly tempered glass but it's shipping from China. I still gotta use this g flex til it arrives. Can't take no risks. And Carver, everything I've read says the protector doesn't effect sensitivity at all.

The tempered one I got isn't messing with the touch sensitivity to me at all so far. I can link you to the one I ordered. It was like $9 and came with a little pouch, 3-port usb hub, and a OTG adapter to use along with the glass protector. I can grab a pic on my lunch break and post so you can see it as well if you want.
Interested in which one you got. Heard the Nilikin one doesn't fit too well.

Yeah, that back feels pretty damb good.. wasn't sure how it would feel, but I really like it.

Since I'm likely rolling naked I gotta get a screen protector of some sort. I want a tempered glass one but feel that will mess with the touch sensitivity. Battery was at 38% when I went through the settings a few hours ago. I think I'm at 35% now, will do more testing throughout the day and get more definitely more tomorrow when I run it through a full day on a full charge.
post that bad boy up pls

Post pics and a link. I ordered the orzly tempered glass but it's shipping from China. I still gotta use this g flex til it arrives. Can't take no risks. And Carver, everything I've read says the protector doesn't effect sensitivity at all.
The 1 I got came from Cali. I ordered last Thursday and I received it yesterday (Monday). Here is a link for it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/19127095101...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Here are a couple pics I tried to grab of the edges of the protector on the screen with the bumper. Excuse the pics in advance. I was trying to use my co-workers iPhone 5 and it feels small as hell in my hands now
laugh.gif
. That and I couldn't get it to focus on the edge on the full shot like I wanted it to.

[COLOR=#red]Tempered glass is :smoking It's so much smoother than plastic based films...your finger glides across it like ice skates...and it seems clearer. Very strong too. I have one on my phone and it doesn't affect sensitivity at all. Mine is from Zagg, not sure if other manufacturers differ though.[/COLOR]

Yea man, I got to the point I was hating old style screen protectors. Now, these are the only ones I will use from here on out. Like you said it just like there is nothing there and they protect the screen so much better.

Lookin at the zagg ones. They want 35?

FOH with that ******** zagg! :lol:

Will grab a much cheaper glass screen protector soon. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Yea just go on Amazon and check them out. I normally do that and just grab the lowest price one with the best reviews for my phone. I haven't bought an actual ZAGG protector in a while for the very reason of how much they cost.

Got nothing but great things to say about my Nillkin tempered glass protector.

Fits excellent. Dropped it a few times and there's a slight jagged edge along the bottom, but nothing else :pimp:.

Also, my M8 battery is running even better than when I first got it. Hands down best phone I've ever had (so far).

What's good with the Screenshots?

quick one I just took :lol: dunno what you wanna see..will theme it tonight :pimp:

Turned on the phone straight out the box at 8:30am and it was at 38% I believe..after downloading and updating my apps..and a phone update I'm at 21% at 2:26pm. My iPhone is usually on a charger right now or otherwise dead :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:

If you guys want a good android L theme, this one is the best to me so far.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/theme-herathon-t2806570
Will be Trying
Can I use this on a stock rom? Using xposed or anything like that?
Dude no lie, I just closed out my browser and thought about it for two seconds and realized that it said CM11 when I'm running a stock rom. @chi based  Aware us. 

Does anyone know where I can get that cm weather widget? I believe chronus is the name but the one on the play store sucks.

Dude no lie, I just closed out my browser and thought about it for two seconds and realized that it said CM11 when I'm running a stock rom. @chi based  Aware us. 
I just got my One today. Didn't do anything to it. Downloaded the apk and installed it. It'll show up under themes. Any other phone I guess you have to be rooted.

Still undecided when it comes to onscreen buttons vs capacitive..love onscreen but just started trying without and the screen feels even more massive

Back
Top Bottom