• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battery life will be the only thing that matters to me when it comes to the Nexus 6. Its not up to par then I dont see any reason to get it.

I wouldn't get too hyped about the N6 stats.. I remember when the first leaked stats on the N5 came out, they weren't too accurate.

But like Anti.. the main thing I'm concerned about these days is if the battery life will hold up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, crazy to see folks having dookie battery with the N5.. the whole time I had it I got 4 hours OST on the regular. Then I look at stuff like Fontaines screenshot 
sick.gif
 trips me out

Same with me man. My friends were getting 2.5-3 hours of OST with the N5. I got one and sat around 1.5-2 at most of screen time
mean.gif

I was still on stock ROM too. I was just rooted with the Xposed Framework and little tweaks here and there and the Franco kernel.

Since I'm going full yolo mode on with my OPO and rolling naked.. gonna order me a nice tempered glass screen protector today. Gonna look at the one y'all posted yesterday and peep amazon to see what has prime delivery.

Same with me man. My friends were getting 2.5-3 hours of OST with the N5. I got one and sat around 1.5-2 at most of screen time :smh:

I was still on stock ROM too. I was just rooted with the Xposed Framework and little tweaks here and there and the Franco kernel.

Have u noticed the kernels doing anything to improve the battery... Because I haven't.

Have u noticed the kernels doing anything to improve the battery... Because I haven't.
Yea I really haven't noticed anything. I tried under clocking and decreasing the voltages and everything and still would get a little hot and had bad battery. I just left it stock and would just update with the versions as they came out.

Yeah. Only thing I care about the N6 is the battery life. Hell, they could put N5 specs on it and put a bigger battery and that'd be enough for me :lol:

Gonna root my OPO today to download some apps like adaway :smh: didn't realize it needed to be rooted these days

Last edited:
Some screenshots of the battery life of the OPO right after I plugged in the phone to charge.

Still need more time to play with the phone but I'm loving the build on this phone especially for the price. Coming from a HTC one (M7) i'm glad I made the jump without adding 2 years to my contract.

My cousin just sent me a link to a Google+ page that shows a map of where I am and everywhere I've been today and whatever date.

How can I disable that without turning to my location off? With location off you can't use GPS

If you're worried turn off location and only turn it on when you want to use GPS

Last edited:
Gonna root my OPO today to download some apps like adaway :smh: didn't realize it needed to be rooted these days

This will probably never change.

I highly doubt manufacturers (or carriers) will ever ship a device pre-rooted. It just doesn't make sense.

If you're worried turn off location and only turn it on when you want to use GPS

There's no other way? I don't wanna have to turn the it on and off

I just don't need people knowing where I am, that's pretty damn stupid of Google to publicly publish

There's no other way? I don't wanna have to turn the it on and off

I just don't need people knowing where I am, that's pretty damn stupid of Google to publicly publish

Its actually your fault:

1. For signing up for Google+.
2. For keeping it public.
3. For not turning off the location settings.

Google doesn't just take your information without you giving expressed consent. Simply be more careful.

Its actually your fault:

1. For signing up for Google+.
2. For keeping it public.
3. For not turning off the location settings.

Google doesn't just take your information without you giving expressed consent. Simply be more careful.

OK so if I delete my Google+ account every place I go can't be seen?

OK so if I delete my Google+ account every place I go can't be seen?

And I agree but showing a detailed map of where I've been and where I am is a bit overboard. I'm fine with a saying what city I'm in but it is a little too detailed imo

This will probably never change.

I highly doubt manufacturers (or carriers) will ever ship a device pre-rooted. It just doesn't make sense.
yeah..I'm just remembering the times when I could download adaway straight from the play store :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom