• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It does have a one handed keyboard setting.......

I know, i used it, it's not that great.

I'm not talking about typing tho, just general scrolling through emails, twitter, etc isnt comfortable with one hand. The S4 was the perfect sized phone, can't rock with this massive phone trend..

Yea I feel you on that. I don't have the biggest hands so handling it isn't the easiest. I think 4.8-5" is the sweet spot.

on top of what Antidope added. It also lets you quickly respond to a message and leaves you on the page or app you were on. Instead of opening up the messaging app

Thanks

Last edited:
Exactly how I felt.

The OS is just weak. It didn't do anything for me, pretty basic and archaic in features.

The camera is a piece of art though.

I'm actually cool with the OS, the keyboard is great. But the overheating and the battery life is disappointing. This phone gets dumb hot just watching videos.

I was watching this review on my phone and around the reviewer is talking about how Google Now is much faster and stuff, but around the 2:22 mark the reviewer says "Ok Google". and my Google Now launched, :wow:. I didn't even pay to much attention to him saying it, thinking it wouldnt launch, all the sudden I'm like,

"uhh why did my Google Search launch"

:rofl:
To the guy that picked up the G3 yesterday

LG Offering A Free Spare Battery And Charging Cradle With The Purchase Of A G3 From 9/8 – 9/22 (US Only)

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...ith-the-purchase-of-a-g3-from-98-922-us-only/

:lol:
Dat Apple effect :lol:

Last edited:
lol true. whenever I see an iPhone these days I chuckle a bit at how small it is. it's like henz0 watching opening week of NFL in two thousand fourteen on a 25" CRT.

Exactly how I felt.

The OS is just weak. It didn't do anything for me, pretty basic and archaic in features.

The camera is a piece of art though.

I'm actually cool with the OS, the keyboard is great. But the overheating and the battery life is disappointing. This phone gets dumb hot just watching videos.
Oh.

Bad internals probably.

Mine was cool to the touch, and all I did was show off pics and video to friends and family and watch YouTube vids. It was butter.

Tried giving textra a shot again.. Nope mms still not working no matter what i do :smh: love textra but mms not working is a no go. Back to hangouts and it works flawlessly

Last edited:
Oh.

Bad internals probably.

Mine was cool to the touch, and all I did was show off pics and video to friends and family and watch YouTube vids. It was butter.

Probably. I was just on the phone for an hour while it was charging and it didn't even go up one percent. I know it charges slower while you're on the phone but that's just ridiculous.

Oh.

Bad internals probably.

Probably. I was just on the phone for an hour while it was charging and it didn't even go up one percent. I know it charges slower while you're on the phone but that's just ridiculous.
Mines the fastest charging phone I've had.

Hangouts > Textra based on the fact that Hangouts does not compress the size and quality of MMS received. They really do need a quick reply option, though.

im liking the sound of that new Moto X. I will probably wait to see what google does with the nexus. I have been trolling that OPO forum hoping to get a invite with no avail smh. How you gon make a phone that no one could get a hold of :smh:

Oh.

Bad internals probably.

Mines the fastest charging phone I've had.
Now that I remember, the G3 was the fastest charging phone I ever owned. I kinda miss it now, **** lol

Hangouts > Textra based on the fact that Hangouts does not compress the size and quality of MMS received. They really do need a quick reply option, though.
I just wish it had a dark mode. I much prefer black backgrounds to white.

Too much niketalk :smh:

Pretty much the only missing feature is the quick reply. Hangouts is the only one I've seen that doesn't compress the size and quality. 

also Handcent has way too damb much going on it's ridic.

Last edited:
Pretty much the only missing feature is the quick reply. Hangouts is the only one I've seen that doesn't compress the size and quality. 

also Handcent has way too damb much going on it's ridic.
Does the same go for videos? I haven't noticed anything bad when it comes to pics but when I receive videos from people it looks like it was filmed with a potato

laugh.gif

Yeah, I think my girl tried to send me a video from her iPhone once and it looked like straight ***.

I don't think you'll be able to send good quality videos.. I think the only time i've seen decent video quality sent through text was iPhone to iPhone through iMessaging.. maybe I'm wrong cause I don't remember the last time I sent a video even when I use my iPhone as my main phone from time to time.

laugh.gif

Yeah, I think my girl tried to send me a video from her iPhone once and it looked like straight ***.

I don't think you'll be able to send good quality videos.. I think the only time i've seen decent video quality sent through text was iPhone to iPhone through iMessaging.. maybe I'm wrong cause I don't remember the last time I sent a video even when I use my iPhone as my main phone from time to time.
What I do now is upload them to Youtube and make it private. They come through completely clear through WhatsApp though but only one person I know uses it like that.

Back
Top Bottom