• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know this isn't a T-Mobile thread, but I read an article about them launching this new VoLTE or something with the iPhone 6. In the article however, it said that all new phones sold at T-Mobile would already have it installed and that there would be a trade in program for older phones. Does anyone have any info about a possible trade in program in the near future? Thanks.

Edit: https://www.yahoo.com/tech/t-mobile-free-wifi-calls-on-your-iphone-and-your-own-97178506734.html

Near the bottom of the article.

Edit 2: http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones.wi-fi-calling.price-high-to-low.html

Never mind, doesn't look the Nexus 5 is even on the list. 

Last edited:
Anyone have the One Plus One phone? Just received mine in the mail, been a long time Iphone user and I'm just getting started with android. little confusing at first but everything has been good so far. Only gripe is that I miss the group texts that I used to be in but that's about it. Only thing I installed for now is SwiftKey and Airdroid.

Anyone have the One Plus One phone? Just received mine in the mail, been a long time Iphone user and I'm just getting started with android. little confusing at first but everything has been good so far. Only gripe is that I miss the group texts that I used to be in but that's about it. Only thing I installed for now is SwiftKey and Airdroid.
You can use Textra for Group Texting. I use it and it works great for me, with iPhone people included in these chats. It has been hit or miss for people within the thread I will say.

I'm enjoying this new hangouts with google voice

I have the 30$ 100 min tmobile plan and I can actually use the phone without being scared of going over lol

I use hangouts and have no problem with group texts, each reply shows who it was sent from. It needs to be enabled in settings but it works great

I never jumped on Google voice, but if I have unlimited minutes then I really don't need it, right? I sort of want that dialer, but if it's somewhat pointless to add that extra icon to my drawer I'll pass.

I never jumped on Google voice, but if I have unlimited minutes then I really don't need it, right? I sort of want that dialer, but if it's somewhat pointless to add that extra icon to my drawer I'll pass.

If you have unlimited then yea it's pointless. Unless you want a diff number to use to call or text people with

I use Google Voice to screen messages when I post things on Craigslist and for my resume. One of the underrated features is the ability to listen to people leave voicemails as they are saying them. I can filter out those random headhunters and only take calls from those I want to.

I use hangouts and have no problem with group texts, each reply shows who it was sent from. It needs to be enabled in settings but it works great
hangouts>>>>>> as far as group text. I'm in a group with some android and iPhone folks and never an issue.. Only gripe is no quick reply in notification bar like most sms apps.

^matters7 if battery life is your biggest thing that oneplus has been goat.. Get 5 hours easily and 6 on screen time on the regular. After that new update it has been flawless, don't want to root or do anything to it to potentially **** my battery :lol:

Last edited:
the only thing i use google voice is for calling people and getting directions somewhere... pretty useful though :pimp:

google now cards freak me out guys,,

couple of days after I got the phone, i check google now while waiting for the bus, and i saw a card showing the route i take everyday from my house to work.
i was like "what the?!?"

I go to some place, i check google now and it was showing me cards of "places near by"
again i was like "what the?!"

i got over that thinking it was using the gps to find me, so i got over that.

tonight im going to bangkok. so this morning,i check my phone and go to google now app,

there was a card showing me my flight details!! :x

this thing is ridiculous man. :rofl:

google now cards freak me out guys,,

couple of days after I got the phone, i check google now while waiting for the bus, and i saw a card showing the route i take everyday from my house to work.
i was like "what the?!?"

I go to some place, i check google now and it was showing me cards of "places near by"
again i was like "what the?!"

i got over that thinking it was using the gps to find me, so i got over that.

tonight im going to bangkok. so this morning,i check my phone and go to google now app,

there was a card showing me my flight details!! :x

this thing is ridiculous man. :rofl:

Haha what is this? Sorry only been on android for 3 days

This LG is annoying me, I love it but damn im having second thoughts now. Battery life......SMH

Yeah. If my G3 had G2 battery life I'd be straight, but this screen sucks battery life like a Hummer drinks gas.

It goes down 1% every two minutes the screen is on and I have it on 50% or below.

Might just cave and get a S5

Yeah. If my G3 had G2 battery life I'd be straight, but this screen sucks battery life like a Hummer drinks gas.

It goes down 1% every two minutes the screen is on and I have it on 50% or below.

Might just cave and get a S5

Yeh other then that the phones a beast. I put my brightness on the lowest itl go inside and that helps a lot. But when im on youtube or surfing with brightness turned up it sucks it like you said :rofl: Ah the samsungs interface would piss me off more I think so im straight...

Back
Top Bottom