• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've actually entertained the thought of getting a battery case for my N5 for a while, but now I have an external charger if I ever really need to charge up

I've actually entertained the thought of getting a battery case for my N5 for a while, but now I have an external charger if I ever really need to charge up

I did the same, carry it in my backpack. Still might get a battery pack

Back to the opo I go.. ******* love L but the battery is dookie :x I can't use a phone that gives me less than 5 hours ost minimum. Nexus gave me a little over 2 the last two days before dieing. Love the look and feel of the n5 but dat battery

Can you not flash L on the OPO? :nerd:

Opo battery life is ridiculous for me

I love it. Getting 5 hours and change screen time on every charge

Man I could leave home with 50% and be good all day...

Sometimes I HAVE to run the battery down...

My gnex was horrible. I used to do NOTHING on that phone because I was afraid of the battery running down to zero 1/4 into my work day

Back to the opo I go.. ******* love L but the battery is dookie :x I can't use a phone that gives me less than 5 hours ost minimum. Nexus gave me a little over 2 the last two days before dieing. Love the look and feel of the n5 but dat battery

Can you not flash L on the OPO? :nerd:
Not that I know of

Opo battery life is ridiculous for me

I love it. Getting 5 hours and change screen time on every charge

Man I could leave home with 50% and be good all day...

Sometimes I HAVE to run the battery down...

My gnex was horrible. I used to do NOTHING on that phone because I was afraid of the battery running down to zero 1/4 into my work day
I feel you..I leave the house with 50 all the time and this joint will still last me til night. Hell even if I can get it to 30 or something real quick I'll feel confident it will last me just as long as my nexus did the last two days :lol:

How many apps downloaded from the play store are you having on your phone. So far I got 84 apps

My girls Aquos Crystal
sick.gif

Copping the N4 next week **** my G2

What's everyone's opinion on Inbox? I like the way it looks and all, but don't see myself keeping it much longer. I keep my gmail organized as is, and they already had the labels to separate them. Only thing it really adds are the previews of pics, pdf's and such.

Just saw there is an official gmail 5.0 apk out, gonna just rock with that.

Last edited:
I tried Inbox for a little, and I have to say I like it. Everything felt smooth and intuitive. Going back to gmail felt like taking a step back.

That said, I liked having full control in gmail, whereas in Inbox I'm still not sure how everything works.

Back
Top Bottom