• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is textra one of the best SMS apps? I don't like how they have their own notification instead of having it on the lock screen like when I was using hangouts SMS

Any of yall with Android tablets have a keyboard to go along with it? Thinking about getting one for my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro

Any OPO users here? I've had mine for a month and I love it.

Currently on Cyanogen 11s with Root access

Switched from a Droid 4.

If anyone's interested, nice savings on a Moto X 2nd Gen for tomorrow only.

32 GB for 350

64 GB for 375

:evil:

Cityman is designed to be the true flagship phone for Windows 10, and it will reportedly include a 5.7-inch QHD display, Qualcomm octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 20-megapixel camera at the rear. Microsoft is planning to use a removable rear cover for access to the battery and microSD slots, despite the presence of 32GB of internal storage. Cityman will support the new Continuum for phones feature to transform a phone into a PC, and Microsoft is planning to bundle some additional hardware with the phone to enable this.

Microsoft’s second Talkman Lumia will be slightly smaller than Cityman. It will reportedly feature a 5.2-inch QHD display, a Qualcomm hexa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 20-megapixel camera. While most of the specifications are the same as Cityman, the processor appears to be the big change. Both handsets are also expected to include a triple-LED flash to support different tones for photos, alongside a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.

[COLOR=#red]Interesting. I'll be trying this out for sure. I have really been impressed with Microsoft as of lately, especially after purchasing my Surface Pro 3 and having 1TB of storage on OneDrive and Microsoft Office 365 until 2018. This is the most versatile ecosystem in all of tech because I have it on iOS with my iPad, Android with my Note 4, and of course Windows with my SP3. But to have my smartphone WIndows 10 and able to automatically synch with the soon to be Surface Pro 4 is intriguing.

The Note 5 will be a game-changer, but I'm going to try something new.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Interesting. I'll be trying this out for sure. I have really been impressed with Microsoft as of lately, especially after purchasing my Surface Pro 3 and having 1TB of storage on OneDrive and Microsoft Office 365 until 2018. This is the most versatile ecosystem in all of tech because I have it on iOS with my iPad, Android with my Note 4, and of course Windows with my SP3. But to have my smartphone WIndows 10 and able to automatically synch with the soon to be Surface Pro 4 is intriguing.

The Note 5 will be a game-changer, but I'm going to try something new.[/COLOR]
Used a windows phone for a few weeks I between switching carriers a few years back and I was impressed by the responsiveness and speed of it. There was a few times the system would hang, but it never stuttered or gliched. HERE Maps is great for offline maps an publics transportation, MXRadio is good for free music service, and the keyboard is waaaay better than Apple's as far a prediction and auto-correct. Also the program suite on the PC is pretty straight-forward as well. Didn't try out Cortana of anything though. If they release a uniquely designed phone I might switch back.

[COLOR=#red]Thanks for the insight DNKRhino.

Carver as you know developers will not waste their time developing for a platform with an unestablished user base...unless there's financial incentive from the OEMs. M$ has the money to throw behind the Windows 10 ecosystem so I think this maybe legit. Only time will tell.

I can't consider myself a true technologist if I only have experience with a few platforms. I'm ready to learn Windows Mobile, while fully understanding it could feel half-baked compared to iOS and Android.

Last edited:
Is this a better phone than the 1+1?..

I'm thinking about jumping on this.

What y'all think?

64gb for $400.. Or wait for the 1+2?
I say wait for the 1+2. I have had the 1+1 for a year now and now i want something else lol not that i hate it itll still be my fav phones

I say wait for the 1+2. I have had the 1+1 for a year now and now i want something else lol not that i hate it itll still be my fav phones
I know but I'm itching for something new...

And with the invite system... I probably won't be able to cop with ease until next spring anyway... Ya know?

Back
Top Bottom