• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My m8 is done :x battery is completely toast had 15 percent yesterday put it on battery saver mode. Came out the gym an hour later and it was on 2%.

Lollipop is largely to blame for that, my Kit Kat driven Note 4 used to get INSANE battery life now I jump for joy when I get 5

Man I'd love 4 to 5 hours SOT, my Nexus 5 gets 2.5 on very good days
mean.gif
I remember those days. I Was using franco kernel getting 3 hours. Thinking that was good

Note 4 master race
pimp.gif
Are you using Franco Kernel with your Note? 

Same here. I get like 4.5 hours of SOT on average, right now I'm sitting at 4Hrs and 2mins with 7% left so I know I'm gonna hit that.

I've tried so many Roms kitkat based and lollipop as well. But nothing beats Arcadia. SOT is just too nice

Just ordered the Zenfone 2 4gig edition. Been holding off to see if theres any real issues with it. Seems like a pretty legit phone.

Anyone have it in here? What are your major gripes? Should I root this?

I know the camera isnt the best, I'm just hoping its vastly better than the Nexus 4. I'm tired of taking 5-6 pics to get a perfect one.

I'm thinking I'll wait to see if they release 5.1.1 or M to root. Asus is actually asking for beta testers for 5.1.1 before they release it.

Stoked to get back to a REAL phone though. Been using a $80 walmart burner for a few weeks since my Nexus 4 finally died. I never realize how sausage my fingers are until I go back to a cheapy touch screen haha.

Last edited:
Just ordered the Zenfone 2 4gig edition. Been holding off to see if theres any real issues with it. Seems like a pretty legit phone.

I know the camera isnt the best, I'm just hoping its vastly better than the Nexus 4. I'm tired of taking 5-6 pics to get a perfect one.

I'm thinking I'll wait to see if they release 5.1.1 or M to root. Asus is actually asking for beta testers for 5.1.1 before they release it.

Stoked to get back to a REAL phone though. Been using a $80 walmart burner for a few weeks since my Nexus 4 finally died. I never realize how sausage my fingers are until I go back to a cheapy touch screen haha.

fontaine fontaine

Cop a 1+1 or keep your phone

Zen phone is bunz

Also, were you using the 4gig or 2 gig? fontaine fontaine

I copped from Amazon, so worst case scenario if I don't really like it I'll return it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom