• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:smile:

Edit: got some free storage too i guess? I'll take it lol

Last edited:
@yeah,you won't be disappointed bruh.

V10s have been moving rapidly in my area, I thInk LG is finally at the big boy table.

Last edited:
Played with the V10 a little at the T Mobile store

I saw some scratches on the screen and asked the worker about them. He said "yeah we had an LG rep come in and tell us how scratch resistant the screen is so he ran his keys across it. As you can tell he's a moron" :lol:

I'm currently in Winston Salem on a temporary work assignment

The worker was also like "yeah the rep also said that the screen is self healing so the scratches will go away over time"

:lol: the screen is not self healing, neither is the back. That's the G flex series with the self healing back. Son was jus Wilding.

All Tmobile stores in my area havents recieved their shipment of LG V10 :smh: . They just recieved the Demo unit thursday. So i might drive an hour to chicago to go pick up one saturday.

I second that, both the Graphite and this one are neck and neck to me. Looking like a beautiful piece of well-crafted metal.

Last edited:
Any of you guys own a nexus player? I've been thinking about getting one and loading kodi on it. If you have experience with it feel free to reply.. Thanks

I do, and kodi flys on it. Runs much better than the fire stick. Haven't upgraded to 6.0 yet but I think I'm going to hold off on that. There seems to be an issue with casting, however I totally recommend it if you're looking to get it.

Thanks will be copping it

Back
Top Bottom