• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For some strange reason I think tech heads and reviewers are gonna adore this phone. It's just way too much for a broke boy like me
Its not a terrible phone just the other flagships are better in a few ways. Waterproofing is one and is a fairly big one for me but I can do without. If its not terrible I'll keep it

Its not a terrible phone just the other flagships are better in a few ways. Waterproofing is one and is a fairly big one for me but I can do without. If its not terrible I'll keep it

The OS and UI looks beautiful and extremely functional. Can't wait to hear your mini review

Out'cheah..

Just looking at that makes me think about all the easy yambs I acquired in high school off of MySpace and AIM. REPPED

From cto forums. Moto z play battery like looks like the prototype.

I've done iPhone and it's not better for me so I went ahead and starting my transition to the Pixel XL. Can't wait to get the Daydream
I'm basically in the same boat but I'm in T-Mobile. Probably going to preorder the V20.

I still got my One plus one.

It's still a beast.

Might not need another phone for a while since my phone needs have gotten minimal.

Just text WhatsApp, and browse NT :lol:

Redmi 3/ Redmi note 3 type battery life with proper us band support and a usable OS.
Da Z Play is da prototype.

Redmi 3/ Redmi note 3 type battery life with proper us band support and a usable OS.
Da Z Play is da prototype.

I know the sd625 is part of the reason the battery life is crazy, but, they should have put the 650/652 in there instead. Those 2 fall somewhere between the 800 and 810 in processing power.

I know the sd625 is part of the reason the battery life is crazy, but, they should have put the 650/652 in there instead. Those 2 fall somewhere between the 800 and 810 in processing power.

True which is why as amazing as the Z play is , it needs to come down to da $408 dollar Verizon asking price or lower instead of da $450+ moto wants for da unlocked variants.

True which is why as amazing as the Z play is , it needs to come down to da $408 dollar Verizon asking price or lower instead of da $450+ moto wants for da unlocked variants.

This, I was going to get that for my wife, especially w/ the mods, think she'd love it but for the price of the unlocked version, can't justify it.

Google Fi customers should have a upgrade program, I'm on Nexus 6p and I'm trying to get the Pixel XL lol

Google is great but when it comes to knowing what the customers want and everything, they drop the ball so much. Still no native texting app like iMessage and like you said, no real perks to upgrade, hell even Apple offered the free iPhone through carriers w/ a trade in.

Last edited:
Google is great but when it comes to knowing what the customers want and everything, they drop the ball so much. Still no native texting app like iMessage and like you said, no real perks to upgrade, hell even Apple offered the free iPhone through carriers w/ a trade in.
"Eventually" they'll find a "new" program for upgrades. They just added family plans

If y'all could Frankenstein the ultimate android phone what would it comprise of?

example

Screen - S7 edge
Camera - Leica huawei
UI - HTC
Design - v10
Battery - moto z

etc

Last edited:
I'm still rocking with my Note 3 lol. I was planning on getting a Note 7, but then it became a bomb. Thought of getting an iPhone 7 but it hasn't changed at all from the 6. How true are these rumors of an iPhone 8 coming out in less than a year and being special because of the 10 anniversary? I might just wait another year until Samsung unveils the S8 and Note 8. Would that be the smart thing to do? I don't want to buy a new phone and then a better version comes out immediately after.

Only issue with my Note 3 is the battery is starting to suck now. Also it doesn't get any Android updates anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom