• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea but if the back is gonna be plastic it should at least be removable. I wouldn't mind giving up the ability to swap out my battery if it meant that my phone was built with premium materials.

Amen to that, which is why the V20 or its successor is the phone I'm lining up to get this year

My brother and I both have a G5 on t mobile, but hes planning on upgrading to the G6. I'm probably gonna buy out this phone so I can keep it. Ill have 3 spare batteries :pimp:, can't just give that up.

My brother and I both have a G5 on t mobile, but hes planning on upgrading to the G6. I'm probably gonna buy out this phone so I can keep it. Ill have 3 spare batteries :pimp:, can't just give that up.
Why aren't you in the Footy thread holding us down, but you in here talmbout g5's ?????

I hope they go back to the rubber back with the V30. That phone didn't need a case :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope they go back to the rubber back with the V30. That phone didn't need a case :pimp:

Sadly the stores didn't like this fact because it swayed customers from buying cases, which they mark up laughably and in turn make most of their profit. Might be the reason why the v20 is so slippery :smh:

Anyone know if there are going to be any decent phones with removable battery coming out this year? 

Out of all the phone's that's had removable back/battery I think the v20 did it the best. But definitely liked the V10 design more...

Why aren't you in the Footy thread holding us down, but you in here talmbout g5's ?????
lol I can't stand Utd fans, so I just keep out of that thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for 7.0 for my s7 for the longest. I will update it once I'm off lunch and back to my desk

even if the plus is huge, all that screen is so gorgeous. can't wait to hear about them $500 screen repairs

damn missed that brand new galaxy s7 Edge direct from tmo for $360, no contract or anything. brand new. hopefully it will get down to $300 when the S8 drops

Back
Top Bottom