• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To those with a S7Edge, how long does your battery normally last. I just got mine and testing it out and see if it's anything like others since I got mine used

I usually get about 5-6hrs of SOT with moderate use

To those with a S7Edge, how long does your battery normally last. I just got mine and testing it out and see if it's anything like others since I got mine used

I take mine off the charger at 5:45 am and it gets to 20% at around 7ish. I get 3.5 hours screen on time

Need y'all help. I wanna switch to Sprint but I only like unlocked phones. What options do I have? I heard about GSM CDMA hybrids, which 1s are those?

Fellas, hope everything is well in here

I mentioned a while back that I would be starting a phone review channel.  I finally got around to getting all the supplies needed so expect the first video in the next 2-3 weeks.

First review will be the LG G6!

Oneplus 3t owners: are you satisfied with this phone? Any annoying flaws? I'm thinking about trying to get one of the new matte black versions when it goes on their site :nerd:

Ideally I'd like to wait for a Pixel 2 or Oneplus 4 or whatever else later on, but my Oneplus one is on its last legs :lol:

I mentioned a while back that I would be starting a phone review channel.  I finally got around to getting all the supplies needed so expect the first video in the next 2-3 weeks.

Look forward to it

I'm excited bro, can't wait for the drop.

Last edited:

C78***8UwAA8mz9.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom