• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see this being their design, you can get away with copying Apple in China and parts of Asia but, they don't play that **** in the US. HTC is the exception since they came to some sort of agreement with Apple which is why they got away with the Pixel design problem free.

People always say this phone and that phone copied an iPhone design just because it's a rectangle slab, but this OP5 is a straight carbon copy :lol:

People always say this phone and that phone copied an iPhone design just because it's a rectangle slab, but this OP5 is a straight carbon copy :lol:
Phones like this are why people in the west view the Chinese unfavorably when it comes to tech. I'm not saying they're phone companies are all copycats but, damn, it seems like I see a iPhone clone every 6 months from their big developers, hell even their software skins mimics the iPhone.

I want Oneplus to be different than the others and I also applaud Huawei and ZTE for designing something individualistic with the Mate 9 and Axon 7.

Ok I'm back on my s8+, still l8ke the Pixel XL cam most and still prefer IOS overall but the s8+ is the best package out. Think I'm gonna sell my 7 plus bedfore they start losing value in anticipation of the new one's. Prob pass the Pixel off to my pops, I don't need to be constantly carrying two devices, has it's perks but way more cons

5bf97dada3cdb8028db33ce4cee52a005840606fc5124d21b270147678efa00f.jpg

Didn't see it at first but wow

I've had nothing but good things to say about my 3T and was looking forward to seeing what the 5 brought, dual cameras, improved processor, hopefully better battery life, and if they kept the price the same.. then it's going to be a great phone. I'm bummed they're copying the iPhone so much by that design, but if the phone still performs at a reasonable price then cool. But if the price rises even more, I'm going to be far less excited.

5bf97dada3cdb8028db33ce4cee52a005840606fc5124d21b270147678efa00f.jpg

Didn't see it at first but wow

The lack of dambs is astounding.

But to keep it funky... That might be the GOAT phone...

IPhone hardware with android software.

Just like a Macbook running Windows 10.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I like the wider design of the older Notes better. This account also said the S pen will have a vibrating feature that allows you to find it with the Find My Mobile app.

man im lovin the S8. runs buttery smooth, battery is great as well.

seems like android really did improve x10000000 compared to my first andorid galaxy nexus lol

What's everybody using for downloading music and using it without your data? I used files manager Downloader for the iPhone that would download music files and even YouTube videos. Any suggestions?

What's everybody using for downloading music and using it without your data? I used files manager Downloader for the iPhone that would download music files and even YouTube videos. Any suggestions?

Zip files from Google

Beautiful, and they got rid of that horrible finger print sensor on the back. Well done Sammy [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom