• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm lightweight sick I bought this s8 plus.

Between the insane promos I could have got and the impending Note 8 I should have been patient.

Wish I knew about the Ticwatch kick starter I would have gotten one for 40% off for sure.

galaxy-note-8-concept-dbs.jpg

Boy oh boy

Half chub right now.

There's no point in buying a phone before Q4. Between the Pixel 2, Iphone & Note 8 all confirmed in Q1...

I can agree with this. Unless you absolutely need a new phone, Q4 is probably when the best deals and selection for phones is.

I'm looking at the Pixel 2 and V30 to replace my 6S Plus this December

Fellas, glad to say I'm about to be back on Android. But I have no idea which phone to get. Not looking to spend over $400, new/used doesn't matter.

I'm loving what I've heard about the Mate 9

I'm looking to buy a pair of over the ear/on the ear headphones that are good for working out, any recommendations? Preferably not Beats.

Does anyone know why i havent received the nougat update on my s7 yet? Im still om 6.0.1

My wife has the same phone and got it months ago.

When i go to settings and check, it says the software is up to date

Bluedio R8+ You can catch them for dirt from Bluedio's ebay page. They even have a microsd card slot so you can negate a device altogether

Hey was wondering if yall could give me advice/recommendation.

Im eligible for a phone upgrade and theres some where i dont have to pay anything. Im not really pressed with having the latest model phone so its not an issue to me if the phone came out a year ago or 2yrs or whatever. Ive narrowed down to a few but honestly i dunno much about phones so i was looking to get input from you guys.

The options are:
- Samsung Galaxy s7
- Samsung Galaxy a5
- LG G5
- Moto G Plus

Im currently using an LG G3. Appreciate any feedback.

BestBuy has GS8 for $420 or GS8+ for $516 thru VZW

If i could have held out a few months with that cracked screen would have saved me another 200 on top of the 150 initially.

Despite the price, that Note 7 is looking mighty sexy. That was going to be mine. At this point, it's like the girl you waited too long to bag but now she's throwing it your way.

Chromebooks may get text notifications soon via The Verge

You have to activate a setting called “Enable Multidevice features” before SMS Connect will even show up in the dev version of Chrome OS, but don’t even bother — the feature isn’t active yet. Right now the toggle is a placeholder, but it could lead to some iMessage-like features for Chrome users in the near future.[QUOTE

Back
Top Bottom