• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So for now it's basically S8+ or Note 8?
yeah in terms of availability.
I haven't seen or heard anything in the works of anything surpassing those phones coming to the US. The essential is still a question mark for me. Also no news on the pixel 2 yet and looking like an October release, don't think I can go on 2 months without a proper phone.

yeah in terms of availability.
I haven't seen or heard anything in the works of anything surpassing those phones coming to the US. The essential is still a question mark for me. Also no news on the pixel 2 yet and looking like an October release, don't think I can go on 2 months without a proper phone.

I guess just wait a month or so for the Note 8 reviews to come out, or check em out in stores.

In addition to the Pixel 2 and LG joint I think Huawei Mate 10 is suppose to be announced in October too.

I was thinking about getting the Note 8 but if the rumors of the phone being 1K+. I'm thinking about getting the S8+ instead. Since it looks like it'll basically be the same phone.

It's funny to me how these companies try to sell this ******** like it's for the betterment of their customers
That's the crazy thing about it, the selling point is basically you won't notice the difference. But I don't care if I don't notice, if you gon reduce my stuff like that I'd think my monthly payment ought to drop as well, $20-30/line reduction and I'll deal with it

That's the crazy thing about it, the selling point is basically you won't notice the difference. But I don't care if I don't notice, if you gon reduce my stuff like that I'd think my monthly payment ought to drop as well, $20-30/line reduction and I'll deal with it

Exactly, I don't even watch many videos on my phone but don't sell me a **** sandwich and tell me it's filet mignon

if anyone is looking for an osmo gimbal DJI has the one plus 5 and osmo mobile and extra battery with base for 725. think im gunna cop

never had a OP

Capture+_2017-08-23-12-12-30.png

Samsung announced today that former Note 7 owners can trade in their current phone for a value of up to $425 off the Note 8. The huge discount is a gesture of reconciliation after last year’s Note 7 incident, when many devices caught on fire due to defective batteries. Eligible customers can take the company up on the offer via Samsung.com when preorders go live on August 24th.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/23/16189724/samsung-galaxy-note-7-discounts-note-8-unpacked-2017

Samsung a real one for that. Ive been saying that they should do that for a while.
So how will it work if you owe money on the phone? I still owe 350ish on this v20.
As much as i love the convenience of not having to charge my phone... That discounted note may be the move. This v20 is just too damn wide.

I think, it'll be seen as a seprate deal than your provider.
You're buying the phone outright from Samsung. You get $400 off the full retail price and you pay the remaining balance to Sammy while your original agreement with your provider would continue until their balance is fulfilled

I think, it'll be seen as a seprate deal than your provider.
You're buying the phone outright from Samsung. You get $400 off the full retail price and you pay the remaining balance to Sammy while your original agreement with your provider would continue until their balance is fulfilled

i hope that is not the case. i am not trying to pay for 2 phones at once.

Providers may get included to get people comfortable to buy the phone from them. We'll hafta see, but stuff like this is why I'll continue to rock with Samsung. If it's just through Samsung I can't take advantage of the deal because I pay monthly for my phone through Verizon. Still great for anybody who is able to do so.

I don't see a way around it.

I wish they had a larger memory option than 64gbs that wasn't gonna cost as a whole Surface Book

i hope that is not the case. i am not trying to pay for 2 phones at once.

Seriously. If they do it through the providers I'll cop. It'll be cheaper than what I'm paying now for my S8+

Last edited:
Samsungs fb page is replying to comments with drawings on the note 8 :lol: Bruh, I need that job.

I'm hoping that the carriers will offer a trade on special that in addition with samsung's offer. As in, something that waives the remaining balance. Nobody is trying to pay for two phones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom