• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this pixel 2 better be something great otherwise I'm jumping ship to apple. don't eem care that apple's late to the party with some tech.

Man I use pretty much every phone at some point in time. The cool thing about my job is I can
carry any phone without paying for it so I don't have to subconsciously justify my purchase. I can just use it and see how I feel.

With all that being said the only device series that makes me feel satisfied are the Notes.

I never wanted for anything out of the last 2. Well outside of the 7 exploding :lol:

Yea this Nexus 5 I'm using temporarily is still riding, it's running 6.0.1 which is way better than the 5.0.2 on my G2. Only issue I have is the battery life, my gawd this **** is trash.

Speaking of, just got my G2 back from the LG OOW department after almost a month. Can't do anything tho since we still have no cable or internet due to the hurricane. :smh:

Got the itch for a new phone myself, hopefully something comes through for black Friday/cyber Monday

Yeah I just emailed support with the original order saying Google nor Huawei were willing to help. I'm a prime member if that matters. Apparently the return window was open till August anyways, so they just extended it a month for me.

DId amazon say you have to send the phone back? My brother hit them up and said he had to send his phone back first, then they'd issue a GC for the full amount. Trying to find a way for him to get his cash back if possible so he can cop a pixel XL or pixel 2 XL without having to send his phone in and wait weeks before his GC is issued.

Haven't sent it in yet but it'll take about a week or less before I get refunds normally. They're refunding me back to my original payment method. I don't mind, have a backup Le Pro 3 until my note 8 gets here.

I think the Google store takes Amazon cash, you could probably convert it to that.

The battery on mine actually sucks now, probably less than 2 he's of on screen time plus it randomly shut off before at 30% and the antenna sucks. You could easily run a juug though.

Any cons from buying off swappa with new unused phones? Why would they be listed below retail?

Only speaking for myself, but I listed a new in box Galaxy S8 because my dad took advantage of the T-Mobile BOGO deal. We never opened up the second phone and used the $750 to pay off the unused phone. Once the phone was paid off I listed it on Facebook, Swappa, Craigslist, etc. for well below retail. After a bunch of low ballers (someone offered to trade me a used Pixel straight up :lol:) I just sold it to my cousin for $450. Used that money to pay off the majority of the balance on my dad's EIP.

Smart Select is the ****. Just grabbed a gif off a Twitter vid

SmartSelectGIF_2017-09-18-15-20-51.gif

My S7 edge has a purple line going down the right side of the screen. I guess it's a common problem, at first pressing down right below the UNG below the earpeice sicker would get rid of it but it won't work anymore

Anyone manage to permanently get rid of it?

Whitestone dome is the only glass screen protector that works but it's $50. A lot of people have been experimenting with loca glue and any glass screen protector too

Back
Top Bottom