• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What wallet case are you using? I have a Note 8 coming this week but I'm still case shopping.

This will be my first Note. I've been with the Galaxy S series for the last several years. Do you guys find yourself utilizing the stylus often? Is it cumbersome? What are some tips/tricks/apps to get the most out of the phone?

What wallet case are you using? I have a Note 8 coming this week but I'm still case shopping.

This will be my first Note. I've been with the Galaxy S series for the last several years. Do you guys find yourself utilizing the stylus often? Is it cumbersome? What are some tips/tricks/apps to get the most out of the phone?

20170919_002552.jpg

I trashed the wrist strap :lol:

True. The price, size, and resolution is making it a lil hard to pass up. But not being connected to Google Play is a big NO.

Pixel 2 XL leaks in two colors, will cost $849 for 64GB model and $949 for 128GB

The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL have been two of the most highly-anticipated phones of 2017, and now, we're finally getting a good look at one of them. The Pixel 2 XL (yes, that's the official name) has just leaked with images of its two color variants and pricing information for the 64GB and 128GB storage sizes in the United States.

nexus2cee_2xl1-329x338.png

Appearance-wise, the Pixel 2 XL looks pretty sharp. It'll come in two colors: "Just Black" and "Black & White." As we'd suspected, the camera lens is positioned inside the glass window, while the fingerprint sensor sits within the metal portion. Our positioning of the camera and flash was slightly off, but it's important to remember that we gave the render an 8/10 score.

We only have pictures of the backs, but the Black & White model brings back the beloved panda look from the Nexus 5 and Nexus 6P. There's an orange power button on the Black & White color, which seems like an odd addition from this picture alone, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some orange accents on the front of the phone as well to go with it. The Just Black model has a regular, black power button. We also get the now-familiar "G" logo near the bottom.

The 64GB model of the Pixel 2 XL will reportedly cost $849, and the 128GB model $949. For comparison, last year's 128GB Pixel XL cost $869, marking an $80 increase in that arena. It's worth noting that the Pixel XL's standard storage was 32GB, and it's nice to see Google's standard coming in line with Samsung's and Apple's.

Pixel 2 will come in three colors including "Kinda Blue," will cost $649 for 64GB model and $749 for 128GB

We just got a look at images and pricing for the Pixel 2 XL, but now it's the smaller Pixel 2's turn. This HTC-made device will actually be fairly reasonably-priced at $649 for the 64GB storage size and $749 for 128GB, and it'll come in three uniquely-named colors.

nexus2cee_p2bl-329x396.png

Visually, the Pixel 2 just looks like a less massive version of the XL, which we all expected. However, while the XL has a black glass window regardless of color, the Pixel 2's is tailored to the device's color. And speaking of color, this will only share one color with the XL: Just Black. The other two, Clearly White and Kinda Blue, will apparently be unique to the smaller model, though the Kinda Blue is reminiscent of the Nexus 5X's Ice Blue. It's also worth noting that the camera and flash switch places from their positions on the Pixel 2 XL, which is an interesting choice. In fact, these positions are closer to what we'd expected on the XL model in our render.

nexus2cee_p2wh-329x379.png

Price-wise, the Pixel 2 is a lot more interesting than the XL. The 64GB model will be $649, with the 128GB $100 more at $749. That means that prices have stayed the same when compared to last year's model, but since the standard storage size is now 64GB instead of 32GB, the $649 is actually a better value. That's become increasingly rare to see, with phones rocketing in price as of late.

The color names are fly :lol:

They look good, and I like that random bit of orange on the Black/White 2 XL.

Prices aren't pretty but it feels pointless to complain about it since they're fairly in line with other options in that tier. I haven't had a stock Android phone (without using a ROM) since maybe the MyTouch 3G and the Pixel had my attention heavily so I might finally get on board with this year's release.

While higher then my liking, $650 for a 64GB phone is pretty competitive IMO. If Best Buy does that Verizon DPP thing again, I'll grab it in a heartbeat.

Eager to see what the XL 2 is gonna look like. I don't expect to upgrade but I could see myself givin' in if Google can present it like Apple did the X.

I also don't expect it to be "better" than the X. I expect it to fall a lil short for some reason. It being water resistant being a major reason
It would be stupid for google to use the iphone X as a benchmark as it's just now coming out with features that android phones have had for years.

Apple have long lost their way. The only reason why people aren't jumping ship from iOS is because they have invested too much money into the apple ecosystem

if they get RCS up and running worldwide there's really no reason to stay on iphones for imessage anymore. I know people in canada use RCS and love it already. Apple will have no choice but to integrate RCS, or get left in the dust imo

I was speaking more about the way Apple sold the X. The word usage and all lol.

I read that price as 849, $749 is a decent price. The deals will be there and I can see myself participating

The split screen is a damn game changer on there. Having a stream up while being able to surf NT :pimp:

Haven't phones, except the iPhone been able to do this for years? My Note 3 did this lol.

I think that's the big thing that I liked my Note for over my iPhone.

Other than that they are real similar lol. At least to a general user. But the multitasking multiple windows up on one screen thing is definitely amazing.

While higher then my liking, $650 for a 64GB phone is pretty competitive IMO. If Best Buy does that Verizon DPP thing again, I'll grab it in a heartbeat.

Whoops, like I misread the pricing. The XL 2 will be $849 for the 64GB. That's pretty steep, might have to reconsider my approach

Haven't phones, except the iPhone been able to do this for years? My Note 3 did this lol.

I think that's the big thing that I liked my Note for over my iPhone.

Other than that they are real similar lol. At least to a general user. But the multitasking multiple windows up on one screen thing is definitely amazing.

Yes but they don't do it nearly as well as Samsung's do.

Back
Top Bottom