• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sup NT Android dam. I’ve been on iPhone recently, but this last release was a bit underwhelming.

How’s the development on RCS or atleast a messaging standard? I travel a lot for work as well as internationally and I can’t remember how many times iMessage and FT has come in clutch for my wife and family. I know there’s a bunch of apps, but hoping for a standard across all devices, so it’s easy enough for my whole fam to adapt like iMessage.

Sup NT Android dam. I’ve been on iPhone recently, but this last release was a bit underwhelming.

How’s the development on RCS or atleast a messaging standard? I travel a lot for work as well as internationally and I can’t remember how many times iMessage and FT has come in clutch for my wife and family. I know there’s a bunch of apps, but hoping for a standard across all devices, so it’s easy enough for my whole fam to adapt like iMessage.

None that'll compete with iMessage.

Google HANGOUT or Whatsapp is pretty solid.

Those going for the pixel xl could probably finesse buy a cheap used 6p, make sure it was initially purchased from the google store, then hit up google for the replacement and tell them it was a gift. Risky though.

I heard that Google has stopped replacing defective 6Ps with Pixels and is now redirecting customers to Huawei.

if they get RCS up and running worldwide there's really no reason to stay on iphones for imessage anymore. I know people in canada use RCS and love it already. Apple will have no choice but to integrate RCS, or get left in the dust imo

:lol:

Time will tell man

https://www.gsma.com/futurenetworks/rcs/

lettuce pray. tmobile sprint and att are in. you can already use RCS on certain devices on those networks. verizon is the one dragging their feet. textra has agreed to add RCS capability to their app when the universal profile is releaed by GSMA. things are finally moving in the right direction

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question but can you move apps to the sd card or its just used for pictures and video ? I dont want to pay extra cash for a 256G sd card if im not going to optimize it for everything

This might be a stupid question but can you move apps to the sd card or its just used for pictures and video ? I dont want to pay extra cash for a 256G sd card if im not going to optimize it for everything

I think it depends on the phone. With most flagships you definitely should be able to but I know my dad had a budget Samsung that wouldn't allow him to l

I have a Verizon s8+ and have it for sale. Currently have someone interested but has AT&T as their carrier. Is the phone compatible with At&t ?

I personally would keep the apps running on the phone and the photos, videos and documents on the sd card.

I have a Verizon s8+ and have it for sale. Currently have someone interested but has AT&T as their carrier. Is the phone compatible with At&t ?

Did you get the phone from Verizon? Or another place like Best buy? Best buy sells unlocked phones but Verizon locks the bootloader and may not have complete band compatibility.

Did you get the phone from Verizon? Or another place like Best buy? Best buy sells unlocked phones but Verizon locks the bootloader and may not have complete band compatibility.
Purchased from Samsung directly and paid in full

Back
Top Bottom