Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a Verizon sim inside of it now

Yeah it comes with a Sim, but the phone it self has to be activated before use. Do you have a different Sim from another provider you can try? If you put the Sim in and able to make calls you're good to go.

Heads up, there's a new promo for us previous note 7 owners with Verizon. From what I hear, they're allowing us to turn it in, not sure if we get the 50% off promo though.

The device you replaced it with.

Ahh nice, if I can do that and get the discount that'd be a huge bonus. I already qualify for the annual upgrade (even though they're making me jump through hoops to get it on my account :smh:) but I know they screwed a lot of people out of it during the recalls.

Yeah it comes with a Sim, but the phone it self has to be activated before use. Do you have a different Sim from another provider you can try? If you put the Sim in and able to make calls you're good to go.
I don't quite follow. The phone came with a Sim and I removed that sim and used a sim that I was using on a different device. I was using the phone for a few months till now. I don't have another carrier sim to try

I just did a mock upgrade on the vzw app and sure enough it offers a hell of a lot more on trade in. I'm gonna go to best buy when I get off, I think they have a better deal.

My S7 edge has a purple line going down the right side of the screen. I guess it's a common problem, at first pressing down right below the UNG below the earpeice sicker would get rid of it but it won't work anymore

Anyone manage to permanently get rid of it?

My edge got the purple line quick as hell

I don't quite follow. The phone came with a Sim and I removed that sim and used a sim that I was using on a different device. I was using the phone for a few months till now. I don't have another carrier sim to try

Sorry for the confusion. So the other SIM you put in from the other device is it from another carrier? To know if the phone is unlocked put a sim from another carrier in the phone and see if you're able to make calls or whatever. Maybe you know someone that uses another carrier other than Verizon so you can test it out.

Trying to get some of these people to do Samsung pay is a ****ing chore. Like damn ***** just tap the phone on your scanner

Just picked up the note 8. They'll do a forced buyout and place the remaining balance on your next bill along with a credit of the same amount.
You can't turn your phone in until the credit is applied.
The Samsung promo ends on the 24th, joint was approved within seconds of my submitting it. Doesn't ship till like December 4th though.

whoa google paid HTC $1.1 billion for a cooperation agreement for HTC to help them with hardware. HTC confirmed they will be making the next google flagship phone.

I still see no difference between android pay and Samsung pay, except sp has a magnetic field something. I may still roll with android pay.

Back
Top Bottom