• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't knock Verizon too much with the recall. Got 25 dollar credit and 100 dollars knocked off my bill. Trying to **** me over this annual upgrade **** is whack though

Case arrived last night. Posting from Note 8 right now and am very impressed. The S pen is awesome. Should have gotten one sooner.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-09-21-20-25-26.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-09-21-20-25-26.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 10
Went to AT&T today and they said they're giving a $300 credit with a trade in for the Note 8, regardless the condition of the phone. It just has to power on and you have to own the phone. Think I'm going back tomorrow to pull the trigger.

Battery is good so far on the note. Left home with it on 93%. Listened to music most of the day at work with minimal usage. Currently on 52%.

Anyone have ever problems receiving grainy pics through text? Idk if its my phone (note 4) app (textra) or carrier (verizon). The person sending it has their megapixels at max so its not their picture taking.

Anyone have ever problems receiving grainy pics through text? Idk if its my phone (note 4) app (textra) or carrier (verizon). The person sending it has their megapixels at max so its not their picture taking.

It's probably sms. Try using Facebook messenger.

I use Samsung pay alot in stores but had no idea you can use it at the pump. That's pretty sweet

Yeah man it's awesome. Just hold the phone next to the card thing and insert a dummy card like you would your credit/debit card.

All Note 8s are sold out in my surrounding area. Trying to take advantage of that $300 credit. Supposedly it's in store only :smh:

It's a deal they have. If you trade in a phone that you own, they'll give you a $300 credit that applies to the taxes for the Note 8, any accessories, etc.

As long as the phone powers on, they'll take it. Even if it has a cracked screen.

Yo that Pixel XL is the truth. Phone was mad responsive and quick. Has to be the quickest out there. Wish there wasn't so much bezel on it tho.

Back
Top Bottom