• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:
I'm on a nexus 5x though so I'm wit it.
was waitin for them tips as well:nerd:

in reality I'm just waiting on that Pixel 2 XL price to drop
I'm still using an LG G2, which is a phone from over 5 years ago and would like to know as well. I posted this last week and nobody responded |l

How much time before the price for the Pixel 2 gets lowered again? It's at $599 right now, but I fear that's only holiday pricing and will go back up to full retail once they're over.

I had to create a makeshift mophie joint. Used double sided adhesives to attach my external charger to my least favorite case. Now I have mobility at home while my joint is charging without having to awkwardly hold the external joint.

link is for lightning cables.

just ordered the sandstone white 5t. can't wait. been using a coolpad rogue ever since i lost my g4 at disneyland in August.
Let me know how you like it when you receive it. That color caught my eye and I'm still undecided if I should shoot the bullet and sell my OP3T for the OP5T.

giphy.gif

Let me know how you like it when you receive it. That color caught my eye and I'm still undecided if I should shoot the bullet and sell my OP3T for the OP5T.
well at this point anything feels like a step up for me. if you're doing fine with the 3T then I'd wait til the 6 since it's rumored to be out in June. They might have that on screen finger print reader since it's under the same company as Vivo.

Do any of you guys use a password manager like OnePass or 1Password? I've been going back and forth over finally using one, but I don't know which one to turn to. I know OnePass has been hacked in the past, but I still hear it's really good.

just got my white 5t today, still playing around with it for now.

anyone know how to make app sizes smaller on the screen? everything feels huge since I'm coming from a 4" screen. or do I have to get another launcher for that? also which one do I need for the google search bar to be on the bottom like the Pixel 2?

Just ordered a pixel 2. Finally get to try out stock Android without rooting. Went from the HTC Evo to S3, S5, then S7.

Back
Top Bottom