• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I STILL have mine. I broke it out a good month ago to just look at it. I'd totally rock with one now if they got one with updated specs and camera. Oh and stock Android still.

i wonder what an up to date one would look like. screen would have to be like 5.6" and bezeless which they could pull off because the speakers are housed on the main body, phone would be pretty thin, sturdier smoother hinges, still a full keyboard, dual cam setup. oh my god itd be a KILLER! im imagining that in all matte black with the grey faced keyboard as a nod to where it came from? :pimp::pimp::pimp:

i wonder what an up to date one would look like. screen would have to be like 5.6" and bezeless which they could pull off because the speakers are housed on the main body, phone would be pretty thin, sturdier smoother hinges, still a full keyboard, dual cam setup. oh my god itd be a KILLER! im imagining that in all matte black with the grey faced keyboard as a nod to where it came from? :pimp::pimp::pimp:

^We need someone to whip up a rendering!!

It's running very fluid on my op6 also.

I love the multitask window but I can't stand the circular quick settings menu
Yea not sure how I feel about the quick settings menu yet. Only thing about the multi task is the new way to do split screen. I liked the drag and drop way.

Can’t ask for more really. Runs smooth as hell. If they can some how roll out RCS faster than we think, it would be perfect.

Thank me later.

How to stop getting that volume warning alert

Screenshot_20180928-144440_Chrome.jpg

If Sammy keeps their headphone jack & expandable memory, I may come back for the S11 or Note 11.

Sidekick was ahead of it's time. Still a cool concept to this day. I remember my friend won one off the radio and the service was fully paid for several months.

6T launching on TMobile is huge, definitely going to keep an eye out of that.

If the OnePlus 6 receives a substantial price decrease though, I'll just put my money towards that.

Google better not pull out anything close to what the leaks have shown, or any other dumb ****. At this point they better have the smallest notch out, AND a headphone jack again :lol:

Is there any photo album app that has the option for you to hide a folder? I have a Pixel 2 and to my surprise Google Photos doesn't have that feature.

Back
Top Bottom