Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On that Android preview Dev 2 on the pixel XL 4
Screenshot_20200318-195356~2.png
Screenshot_20200318-195231.png

Still haven't gotten my LED case from Samsung. All the other free goodies came in.

The S20 has really grown on me. Definitely a worthy upgrade from the S10. Loving the camera. Took some nice shots and videos at the beach yesterday.

I just hate how IG compresses videos when you post to your story

Any must have apps I need to be get other than textra? Ive been away from the Android community for a little while lol. I have a S10.

all i use is gboard... i tried swiftkey years ago and hated it... didnt like how you couldnt turn off the prediction text... i dont know if they have an option to turn that off since i dont have the app but years ago it was mandatory when using... it was annoying to say the least so stuck with gboard...

My iPhone just died on me, and I want a quick beater phone, especially during these times. I honestly want a basic phone for now (not a smart phone, something that does phone calls, and gets texts). Honestly, all I need.

Anything that's super cheap and can accept my micro SIM card (Verizon carrier). The whole quarantine has me being super minimalistic :lol:

Any idea of what to purchase and where?

Last edited:
My iPhone just died on me, and I want a quick beater phone, especially during these times. I honestly want a basic phone for now (not a smart phone, something that does phone calls, and gets texts). Honestly, all I need.

Anything that's super cheap and can accept my micro SIM card (Verizon carrier). The whole quarantine has me being super minimalistic :lol:

Any idea of what to purchase and where?
Pixel 3a or wait for the 4a

I have to limit my niketalk time. My first note 8 had considerable burn-in from maps (drove for Uber eats a lot) and niketalk. Got a replacement note 8 in November and I can already see niketalk being burned in.
I think it's extra bad for the note 8. Sold my old one recently and it had NT burn in too. Def gonna limit my time here as well, but it's quick easy entertainment when work is slow. Can see it here at the top left if you zoom in.

IMG_20200308_202557 (1).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 6.40.54 PM.png

Last edited:
My Note 8 is starting to have battery issues finally, wanna upgrade but I think I'll wait out for this fall.........really looking for that first phone that can do 120hz at 1440p

Edit: Looks like the OnePlus 8 Pro coming out on the 14th will have the specs I want.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm gonna have to send my S20 in for a replacement. There is a reception issue. Web pages don't load at times in my browser. I put the same SIM card in my old S8 and I don't have that issue.

Barring some crazy faulty feature that makes it an automatic no cop
I'm pretty much leaning to getting the One Plus 8 Pro.

I'm honestly just over my Pixel 2 XL and just kinda over Google as I don't think the Pixel 5 will offer me anything more, it's just time for a change and to pivot over to a phone that will have those flagship specs and deliver what many consider an even better android experience with Oxygen OS. I've done my research and watched OP7 pro review stuff. so now it's just waiting for the 14th and then seeing what Flossy and MKBHD and a few others say and I could be owning my first non Google phone since the Galaxy S2

Decided to get a Galaxy Tab S6 since I use my phone all day, I thought might as well upgrade to something bigger. Went to Best Buy to pick it up. They had the staff outside with masks doing the curbside order pickups.

PSX_20200410_162027.jpg

PSX_20200410_162134.jpg

Screen is beautiful AMOLED and the speakers are loud with some bass on them

Textra is easily the best messaging app still. It's funny how it's so much better than the stock Samsung messaging app.

Decided to get a Galaxy Tab S6 since I use my phone all day, I thought might as well upgrade to something bigger. Went to Best Buy to pick it up. They had the staff outside with masks doing the curbside order pickups.

PSX_20200410_162027.jpg

PSX_20200410_162134.jpg

Screen is beautiful AMOLED and the speakers are loud with some bass on them
How's the Stylus? I probably could use that for drawing.

Back
Top Bottom