• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's pretty cool. I'm still a noob at all the air gesture commands but the drawing part is dope and being able to write notes
Nice, I'm waiting on the next Note(whenever that'll be) for that very reason. Maybe I'll consider buying this instead to use as a secondary drawing device.

I might move to that again. Right now I'm using Gboard and I swear it skips touch feedback when I'm typing after the last update.
That's a keyboard. Textra is messaging. That's odd it's messing up on you. G board works perfect for me. 2018 it was super glitchy but they fixed it.

Last edited:
There's a keyboard. Textra is messaging. That's odd it's messing up on you. G board works perfect for me. 2018 it was super glitchy but they fixed it.
You're right. I have no idea why it's glitching like this. While typing this sentence alone, the touch vibration skipped like 12 letters.

Man it's crazy seeing all these top of the line phones coming out with 8-12 gigs of RAM, I wonder if the future of computing is using your phone as a mobile CPU and just plugging to a external monitor ala Samsung DeX but obviously more advanced in the future. Might as well if a phone has more computing power than your average laptop.

Man it's crazy seeing all these top of the line phones coming out with 8-12 gigs of RAM, I wonder if the future of computing is using your phone as a mobile CPU and just plugging to a external monitor ala Samsung DeX but obviously more advanced in the future. Might as well if a phone has more computing power than your average laptop.
Samsung is ahead of the curve and innovating. For that, they get my dollars

MKBHD posting his review of the One Plus 8 pro after the event tomorrow
The OnePlus 8 announcement set to take place at 11AM EST / 8AM PT

Last edited:
OnePlus looks promising. I just hate how all these flagships are rising in price due to the 5G Snapdragon SOC. I'd rather have a cheaper 4G version.

though I wont probably be getting it, I wish they would of stuck with the pop-up as well and stray away from curved edges. Was never a fan of it.

Yeah the ip is nice and wireless charging is cool but a home and car Warp Charger and I'm happy. I'm almost happy like just embraced the high end price. That's the path they've been going on.

OH that camera bump is trash

If anything I'll wait for 7T or the Mclaren option later this year so I can keep the options open.

I'm happy to stick with my 7 Pro. I prefer the pop up camera to the hole punch

same. the hole punch cam to the center should be in the center, not in the corner :smh:

sidenote - I hope the OP9 brings back that rear-fingerprint sensor

Attach14170_20200420_221741.jpg

When i got the alltel joint in 08 i thought i was the man. We came a long way.

Just got my OP7 Pro and I can definitely tell the difference between 90hz and 120hz when I compared it to my pops S20. Obviously not as significant as upgrading from 60hz but it's def there.

Back
Top Bottom