• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fold 2 is dope but no way would I pay that much. That would add about 75 to my monthly bill. Initially i didn't like how skinny it is while folded, but now that i think about it, it might be better for me. They would have to run an amazing trade in offer for me to consider it tho. Note 8 still going strong.

Jumped to the LG V60 yesterday. Getting pretty good battery life through the first day of use.

Screenshots_2020-05-13-16-32-19.png

What ear buds are you guys using? Been looking at the new pixel ear buds, Jabra elite 75t, anker soundcore liberty air 2, and Jaybird Vista. Hopefully there will be good deals for memorial day. Will mainly wear them for running. The jaybird is waterproof which is a plus.

Last edited:
I've been using the Galaxy buds + , they are great. I also have the beats pro wireless as well and I prefer the Galaxy buds. The battery life is clutch , I went for an hour run this morning and currently in a training webinar since 9am of one charge, just can't beat that.

Been using the Galaxy buds + as well. Love the range. Can leave my phone in one room and walk to the bathroom and still have it working

Last edited:
I have some Sony WF-1000XM3s (the earbuds with ANC) that I love except for them not having any water resistance and they slip out of my ears after a while, and I have some 1st Gen airpods that I use for cutting my hair, cleaning, and **** like that.

I'm gonna grab some Jabra 65T Actives the next time I see them pop up for ~$50, and I have my eye on those Galaxy Buds +.

Got the Buds and the Buds+ for free from Sammy. Great sound and great fit.

What ear buds are you guys using? Been looking at the new pixel ear buds, Jabra elite 75t, anker soundcore liberty air 2, and Jaybird Vista. Hopefully there will be good deals for memorial day. Will mainly wear them for running. The jaybird is waterproof which is a plus.
i had the galaxy buds but my clumsy self lost the buds,
got these in today, and i can tell you this thing is way better than the galaxy buds i paid $130+ for.
best feature is you can use the case to charge your phone.
Amazon product ASIN B07VV5HPFF

Last edited:
Is there a way to backup Chrome bookmarks that are in an Android phone? It could be to anywhere or any format, I just need to back it up.

I’m still using the Bose soundsport headphones. Do the galaxy buds compare in sound? In the market for a truly wireless earbud.

Back
Top Bottom