• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the emerald and the burgundy colors. Very nice looking device. I'd get the black tho as usual. I miss the blue that was featured on the 7.

Yea Samsung is just playing into Apple's hands at this point which is suicide.

If people wanted an iPhone, they would buy an iPhone. Samsung is taking away features that made people buy Samsung phones in the first place.

the only reason I'd buy a new phone is just for the sake of having a new phone... I like the green and having 5g and 120hz screen is nice...not sure if it's worth giving up my S10...it would cost 520 over 36 months

the only reason I'd buy a new phone is just for the sake of having a new phone... I like the green and having 5g and 120hz screen is nice...not sure if it's worth giving up my S10...it would cost 520 over 36 months
Have a S21 here. Think I'm good for another year or 2 max. Still going strong.

Do want a new case though. Been rocking all black cases for years. Even got the all black background for battery life.

Think I'm over the iPhone thing too. iMessage/Facetime isn't enough. More concerned about app support/accessibility but I'll live.

Finally got the preorder to go through. Also added the Galaxy Watch 4. Total with military discount and tax was $625
Got mine to go thru but had to change to black, the Samsung exclusive colors still not working. Ended up get a free keyboard cover for my tab s7. Seems like all the chargers were out of stock

Have a S21 here. Think I'm good for another year or 2 max. Still going strong.

Do want a new case though. Been rocking all black cases for years. Even got the all black background for battery life.

even though it looks cheap i usually go with the clear just to see the outside of the phone color

Last edited:
i just checked out verizon who is my carrier and id owe 100 to get the 256gb in green... i was hesitant to trading in my s10 but for a new phone and i would just pay 243 only i might pull the trigger... i know if i hold off my phone will only lose value next year and after...

Last edited:
Ordered through Verizon today.. upgraded my pixel 3 (FINALLY) for the white S22 ultra 512 and got the gf the maroon S22 ultra 512. They had a deal if you add a new line you get $1,000 credit for a new phone and what ever storage you choose they upgrade to the next size storage for the same price, so since I was already planning on getting the 256 I just got the 512 for the same price and got my gfs maroon one for like $300 with the credit. She has a iphone 12 max but didn't like it. Wasn't gonna get her a new phone but with the credit basically making it free I said screw it and got us both one. Just gonna cancel her old line when it gets here and she will take the new line number.

Funny I just bought the Galaxy Tab S7 FE for around 230 after discounts, now I see the trade in for the S8 is worth 500. 169 total for an S8 with keyboard not bad at all, swapped with the quickness though I like the S7 FE.

For those who don't know and wanna block ads on NT. Use this DNS

Screenshot_20220210-165351_Settings.jpg

^ that's why I always stick with the base Galaxy model.... it always has less features but it's not a brick either

I watch way too much content to have a smaller phone. Also, it feels like I crunch up my typing fingers alot less so I think it may be better for my long fingers in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom