Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My note 20 did it repeatedly.
Fold randomly reset last night for the first time. I checked Reddit and a lot of people are experiencing it.

Last edited:
Qualcomm's 12-core custom silicon reportedly competes with Apple M2

A recent report suggests that Qualcomm is working on a 12-core processor based on Nuvia technology, with support for discrete GPUs.

If anyone looking for nice budget tablet you can get the Lenovo P11 Pro that came out last year from eBay for about 260+tax with a code: TREATYOSELF (expires 11/14)
Link

Just bought one for a gift..

11.5" OLED screen and good speakers

Floss's review on it..

Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 looks good too for around that price right now, snapdragon 860. Shipping bumps it up a bit though.

1668471485870.jpeg

N-Gage >>

Summarized video of the show, which is all you really need nowadays.
Not interested in the Pixel 7/7 pro
which means I'll most likely get the 8.
Iam interested in the watch and the buds also, just not at full price.

im sad the fingerprint sensor moved. currently using Pixel 5 and had 2XL before that, perfect fingerprint sensor placement on them

Just set up my Pixel Pro 7....Gonna take some time to get used to coming from a OnePlus 6T. :lol:

FYI: Got mine from Amazon for $750. I think Bestbuy has it for the same price too.
same price on Google store as well. and you can do their interest free financing at $31 per month.
they also offer an intriguing warranty for $9 per month.
ff.png

My first phone camera was a separate device I had to attach to the bottom of the phone

Got a Pixel 7 for $215.
Bought an Iphone XR for $175 on craigslist. Best Buy is giving $460 trade in value.

They are also now offering 460 Trade-in for a iPhone XR.
That makes the Pixel 7 $499 - $460 = $39
And the Pixel 7 Pro $750 - $460 = $290

PXL_20221118_001830301.jpg
PXL_20221118_002757909.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a way to tell if I have a specific corrupted app on my Note 20?

my phone restarts all the time ever since the last update a few months ago. I've Googled it online and literally everything I see just sayyo'You probably have a corrupted app. Start your phone in safe mode and if it runs fine then you have a corrupted app.' When I Google how to find if my phone has a corrupted app, the only result that search yields iis'Us your phone randomly restarting?' So it's this endless circle.

I'm sure I do have a corrupted app. I'm not finding anything on Google on how to find out which app is corrupted so I can delete it.

Man that kept happening for like a solid month earlier after an update, drove me nuts. It eventually stopped after another update but I couldn't find anything. Try the members app to diagnose, report to support and search community posts. It should detect that you crashed recently.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom