• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I don't need a delay in my delivery time/day .. I need my ultra 24 today..

In the meantime.. my ultra combo 20 and charging wire/ wireless charger is telling me..

FoDu7bEX0AE5LcE.jpg

Was thinking of getting a galaxy s24 plus. Those pre-order deals and trade-ins by samsung are great.

Yeah, really good deals but I don’t need a new phone right now so I passed.

Last edited:
My order came in on the 27th. I had left for the weekend and it said it was coming on the 31st. I've enjoyed it thus far. I have no complaints. I cannot figure out how to get rid of this 'game booster' notification when opening up things like Draftkings/Prizepicks.

Last edited:
Played with the S24+ at Costco. Didn't feel as bulky as I thought. Then again it didn't have a case so would probably feel bulky with one on.

Hope going with the regular S24 was the right choice

NGL, I hate automatic updates when it's 'new phone release' time. Four auto updates in the last 2 weeks is killing me.

Just got an email from Samsung that the box I sent them my S22U back in was empty. :smh: these next few days should be fun trying to get my credit back. You Samsung bros stay safe and document everything when sending those trade-ins back
I've heard these horror stories on Slickdeals. Did you get a receipt with the weight when you shipped it?

I just got my 1tb titanium blue s24 ultra.

I had to double check my screen after reading so many people with banding issues and grainy screens and mines is completely grain free. No issues whatsoever.

It's a huge upgrade from the Note 10+ I've been using and the Iphone 13 pro max I robbed from some guy.

Back
Top Bottom