Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Finally rooted my X. Got tired of not being able to do screenshots and stuff. Now I gotta figure out what's next. 
devil.gif

Here's my current homescreen...

moz-screenshot.png
155832_893277976638_2733274_48629165_5917638_n.jpg
what clock/ calendar combo is that?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Finally rooted my X. Got tired of not being able to do screenshots and stuff. Now I gotta figure out what's next. 
devil.gif

Here's my current homescreen...

moz-screenshot.png
155832_893277976638_2733274_48629165_5917638_n.jpg
what clock/ calendar combo is that?

The clock/calender is typoclock. Pretty sure it's not on the Market but just google the .apk or whatever and you should be good.

It's actually my homescreen not lockscreen. I'm using launcher pro and just changed my dock to have the blur launcher icon and all the other slots are swipe gestures I use. Swipe up second icon=text. Swipe up launcher icon=show status bar. etc. I prefer a minimal look and this is perfect for me. I've already changed it again though smh. I'll post my current in a sec.

The clock/calender is typoclock. Pretty sure it's not on the Market but just google the .apk or whatever and you should be good.

It's actually my homescreen not lockscreen. I'm using launcher pro and just changed my dock to have the blur launcher icon and all the other slots are swipe gestures I use. Swipe up second icon=text. Swipe up launcher icon=show status bar. etc. I prefer a minimal look and this is perfect for me. I've already changed it again though smh. I'll post my current in a sec.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Use the one click root/unrootfor the vibrant.
that's what I have been using. For some reason it won't reboot I tried the manual reboot and it wont install the update.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Use the one click root/unrootfor the vibrant.
that's what I have been using. For some reason it won't reboot I tried the manual reboot and it wont install the update.
ohwell.gif

Is there a one stop shop type marketplace with free apps? I`m not use to searching all over the net for hacks, lol Iphone made it so easy

Is there a one stop shop type marketplace with free apps? I`m not use to searching all over the net for hacks, lol Iphone made it so easy

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

You can dl 4shared in the market store.. It pretty much let's you search any app to dl

You can dl 4shared in the market store.. It pretty much let's you search any app to dl

Just rooted my G2 and now I`m running Cyanogenmod 6, what the hell is there to do next?!?!?
What are some differences with this rom from the stock one?

Just rooted my G2 and now I`m running Cyanogenmod 6, what the hell is there to do next?!?!?
What are some differences with this rom from the stock one?

Originally Posted by soleminded

or you can google the app you want and download and install the apk. 
anybody uses tikl? to chirp with your friends like nextel phones 
laugh.gif
 works between iphone and android users too 
pimp.gif

battery update ive tikl and played angry birds and sent lots of texts im at 28% now from unplugging 1140am saturday

Originally Posted by soleminded

or you can google the app you want and download and install the apk. 
anybody uses tikl? to chirp with your friends like nextel phones 
laugh.gif
 works between iphone and android users too 
pimp.gif

battery update ive tikl and played angry birds and sent lots of texts im at 28% now from unplugging 1140am saturday

Okay. EVO. Users and others who use CM6 ROMS. CM6.1 IS OUT ON A STABLE RELEASE.

NO HDMI, NO 4G BUT WILL BE COMING IN 6.1.1 LATER.

Back
Top Bottom