• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Does anyone know how to unroot the Evo ? Without using the power button and stuff cause my button just stopped working outa nowhere and I need to get it replaced. :/

Yep, I know how to un-root an EVO without a power in two different ways.

1. You can Run A RUU, this will restore your phone back to Stock, and will it go from S-off, to S-on. However it won't work if your EVO Is 100% Rooted(unrevoked forever), but you can givie it a try.
Here is a link follow the on-screen instructions when running the RUU on your computer.
http://shipped-roms.com/d...elease_161482_signed.exe

2. Running a RUU can be really frustrating, what you also can do is couple of hands steps with the touchsreen with out touching a button. Its a ZIP FILE TO BRING YOUR PHONE FROM S-OFF TO S-ON with out using the RUU. You'll be doing all this from your phone, no computer really required.

1st) Make sure you download ROM MANAGER its in the market.
2nd) Make sure you also have some type of file manager your phone as well so you can locate the zip file on your sd card in the Download folder(optional, so you f up you can try again.)
3rd) Go to here http://unrevoked.com/root.../doku.php/public/forever on your phone browser and scroll down to "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS" under that you'll see this

How can this be removed or undone if I need to take my phone in for service?
Download the latest ''S-ON'' tool to a temporary location and follow the installation instructions above to run it. Once your phone is S-ON, you may lose root permanently if you install an official update

Click the hot link on your phone, let it download when it finish downloading, Rom manager notification will pull up, install that, DON'T CLICK ON BACK UP AND WIPE OPTIONS, just hit OK, and It will do the whole process for you and reboot your phone and you'll will have gone from s-off to so-on, with out touching a button.

You can thank me later. Also tets, how can they check if the s-off, when his buttons don't work? lol. Usually some sprint stores don't care, my borked his EVO and he walked in with his EVO S-OFF and got a new one, with no problem, just make sure your being helped with a female rep, flirt a little, even if shes ugly, do it.
laugh.gif

Thank you so much sir
pimp.gif
i already used
http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?p=8210546 to unroot it but i wasnt sure how to check if the s-off would be on or it would stay the same. Im doing that as we speak. Thank you so much .

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Gordonson

G2.
this or da epic 4g for sprint

neither. Mobile Web Confrence is this week and t-mobile, sprint and its manufacturers like HTC, SAMSNUG that they work with will be bringing the heat this whole entire week. I'll wait it out for a while. Plus "Da"Sidekick for Android is coming out.
tongue.gif

G2.

neither. Mobile Web Confrence is this week and t-mobile, sprint and its manufacturers like HTC, SAMSNUG that they work with will be bringing the heat this whole entire week. I'll wait it out for a while. Plus "Da"Sidekick for Android is coming out.
tongue.gif

G2.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most recent screenie
5440139502_e1869da95b_z.jpg

desktop visualizer for phone and text and diamond
mclock for clock
advanced clock for battery

New wallpapers up BTW.  (in sig)

G2.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

most recent screenie
5440139502_e1869da95b_z.jpg

desktop visualizer for phone and text and diamond
mclock for clock
advanced clock for battery

New wallpapers up BTW.  (in sig)

can anyone help please??
i tryed flashing a rom on my mt4g and now i think its bricked..
its stuck on the start up screen saying htc quitly brilliant..
ima noob to this so any one??

can anyone help please??
i tryed flashing a rom on my mt4g and now i think its bricked..
its stuck on the start up screen saying htc quitly brilliant..
ima noob to this so any one??

Pull the battery. If that doesn't work boot into recovery by holding the volume down and power and restore. I hope you did a nandroid backup.

Pull the battery. If that doesn't work boot into recovery by holding the volume down and power and restore. I hope you did a nandroid backup.

I want to thank everybody on NT that has used my Ares HD icon set, truly appreciated it. Ares HD has grown to over 220 icons in just over 6 weeks! I would have never imagine, feels good, but it's time to move on. I have started a new set, and I want to preview it to NT first,
480259883.png

I know it's not much right now, as I'm still tweaking it but this is just a hint of what's to come. No release date yet, taking my time with this. I hope yall like it 
smile.gif

I want to thank everybody on NT that has used my Ares HD icon set, truly appreciated it. Ares HD has grown to over 220 icons in just over 6 weeks! I would have never imagine, feels good, but it's time to move on. I have started a new set, and I want to preview it to NT first,
480259883.png

I know it's not much right now, as I'm still tweaking it but this is just a hint of what's to come. No release date yet, taking my time with this. I hope yall like it 
smile.gif

anyone with nand on hd2 mjd x cyangemod

i have a problem idk what happened but vids wont stream anymore and my songs wont play anymore either...i cleared all history,cache,cookies, etc. any help?

anyone with nand on hd2 mjd x cyangemod

i have a problem idk what happened but vids wont stream anymore and my songs wont play anymore either...i cleared all history,cache,cookies, etc. any help?

pimp.gif
to boost, you are that dude in the icon game right now.

Mad themers on xda has your icons, congrats. I'm looking forward to your next icon set.

pimp.gif

Mad themers on xda has your icons, congrats. I'm looking forward to your next icon set.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

Really, Boost you famous on xda thats what up yo. I'm not on that custom ui scene , more on the dev side. Going to dl some of your work.

Speaking of Dev, I'm actually contemplating making Android App for NT, If any of you use the XDA app I'll want to do something just like it, I know is possible but, ill have to see if there are any legal issues with using yuku as my backdrop. I don't know to much about using Coding in java and all that other stuff, but I know a couple of friends who can help me code. I'll will make this Exclusive to Android for free, and if I'm feeling good about it make for iphone but charge cats for the app. Once again contemplating, its if my friends can help me.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

Really, Boost you famous on xda thats what up yo. I'm not on that custom ui scene , more on the dev side. Going to dl some of your work.

Speaking of Dev, I'm actually contemplating making Android App for NT, If any of you use the XDA app I'll want to do something just like it, I know is possible but, ill have to see if there are any legal issues with using yuku as my backdrop. I don't know to much about using Coding in java and all that other stuff, but I know a couple of friends who can help me code. I'll will make this Exclusive to Android for free, and if I'm feeling good about it make for iphone but charge cats for the app. Once again contemplating, its if my friends can help me.

Back
Top Bottom