W@tch Out!! High Quality Fake of AJ11 Retro 25th Silver Anniversary Edition

I am starting to think that these got scrapped and we will never see a actual release.

good thing i don't want these anyway

posts like this prolly help the fake makers perfect their phonies

That's why I canceled my order from promo-shoes. Tried to sell me a 'B-grade' pair of SJ's for 269.99. But honestly, there's really no big difference between the fake and 'real' pairs of these. Look at the two different toeboxes on the 'real' pair. Disgusting. Passing with the ease of Peyton Manning against your favorite team. See what I did there.

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

Wow, the fake ones look like it has better quality.. Sad just sad..

laugh.gif
that's what i'm saying...look at how the patent leather on the fakes actually push in like real patent leather should as opposed to how the patent leather on the supposed real ones deforms the entire toe box.

this is one of the many reasons why I refuse to buy any more JB products especially retros.

please post a picture with the carbon fiber!!! so we can tell the different, and also the inside tag~

those of you sayin u find differences in the two shoes need to stop lying to yourselves and grasp the fact that JB's shoes quality has been matched and needs to step their game up...if OP came in here and asked to spot the fake instead of comparing the two sets half of the people would get it wrong... honestly...i wouldnt be surprised if JB, one way or another, had a hand in manufacturing of fakes and takin an under the table profit from it...

Back
Top Bottom