*Wacka Flocka involved in "Shootout"* Vol. Bustin at em!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I mean... how else will anyone know how tough I am?

DF!!!

......creating a SN like HAM CITY should do it. 

- oh and....why not open up like this? because i genuinely do:

- hope the gun used has a filed off serial number and can be traced to another crime.
-  hope waka's fingerprints all all over the gun...and bullets
- hope waka is on paper too with this being at least his third felony

- wish those repping thier hood would grow the !@#% up.

....i meant what i said cause i wrote it. word to Jean Grae

I truly feel sorry for you and those in your life. I would hate to be such a bitter and disgruntled man. Not rushing you, just encouraging you to be better.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

YO!

DF!!!

- hope the gun used has a filed off serial number and can be traced to another crime.

I truly feel sorry for you and those in your life. I would hate to be such a bitter and disgruntled man. Not rushing you, just encouraging you to be better.
wink.gif

........imma reply in a language you understand:

r0ni42.gif

302cn87.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

YO!

DF!!!

wink.gif

........imma reply in a language you understand:

r0ni42.gif

302cn87.gif

AKA you have no response at all. If I'm wrong and you have something real to say by all means say it, trust nothing you comprehend will go over my head.

AKA you have no response at all. If I'm wrong and you have something real to say by all means say it, trust nothing you comprehend will go over my head.

I have nothing against dude, but why do people like his music?

Is it because of the production? or just what he says? b/c to me it seems like he has no lyrical content whatsoever... as in a 5th grader could have written his rhymes.

And it is true that I've only heard a handful of tracks from him and that might be why I've never heard anything lyrical from dude. idk maybe he releases the simple-minded songs to the radio for his dumbed-down image and saves everything lyrical for album tracks. I'm really not sure, but the one song I like is "For My Dawgs" for pretty much the beat and the hook. that's it, nothing more.
grin.gif

If you know a song where his lyrics are at least comparable to Bun B or Andre 3000 (b/c he's a southern rapper) then please post a link b/c right now I don't believe the hype.

Is it because of the production? or just what he says? b/c to me it seems like he has no lyrical content whatsoever... as in a 5th grader could have written his rhymes.

And it is true that I've only heard a handful of tracks from him and that might be why I've never heard anything lyrical from dude. idk maybe he releases the simple-minded songs to the radio for his dumbed-down image and saves everything lyrical for album tracks. I'm really not sure, but the one song I like is "For My Dawgs" for pretty much the beat and the hook. that's it, nothing more.
grin.gif

If you know a song where his lyrics are at least comparable to Bun B or Andre 3000 (b/c he's a southern rapper) then please post a link b/c right now I don't believe the hype.

Originally Posted by hassan16

grin.gif

everything aint about lyrics, his music entertains which is the whole purpose of music

Originally Posted by hassan16

grin.gif

everything aint about lyrics, his music entertains which is the whole purpose of music

pop his CD in while drunk and on your way to a party and you'll know whats up.......and lol at you wanting lyrics comparable to Andre 3000 when Andre raps circles around 99% of everyone else

pop his CD in while drunk and on your way to a party and you'll know whats up.......and lol at you wanting lyrics comparable to Andre 3000 when Andre raps circles around 99% of everyone else

I mean, he's affiliated with Gucci Mane and Gucci says some things that surprise me sometimes, a fan of lyrics and overall smoothness of a song.

But, I see what you guys are saying about his music on the way to a party and entertainment. It gets you hype and that's an important aspect of music; different music is for different reasons.

so yea, my question has been answered.
laugh.gif

I mean, he's affiliated with Gucci Mane and Gucci says some things that surprise me sometimes, a fan of lyrics and overall smoothness of a song.

But, I see what you guys are saying about his music on the way to a party and entertainment. It gets you hype and that's an important aspect of music; different music is for different reasons.

so yea, my question has been answered.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom