*Wacka Flocka involved in "Shootout"* Vol. Bustin at em!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......and these clowns in here repping they hood?? that is by far one of the greatest indicators of a lack of intelligence. thing is, no matter how much you rep your street/corner/block/city/county/state, they dont care about you. your state will lock your *!! up just as fast as anyone. someone from your street/corner/block/city/county/state will kill you just as quick as anyone if its as hood as you say it is. clowns..........CLOWNS. nothing reps you more than YOU, period. it'd be one thing if cats was repping they family or ideas. you got cats claiming a piece of land like they really do own it, like if they get in a bind they can just call the mayor on some "yeah its me", and its all good  
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

high horse message board elitists are in full in effect.
pimp.gif
Captin Save the South in full effect

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it would be funny but

Wooh & Waka from Queens tho son

ohwell.gif

had to quote that again...

got'eem!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by fearthenut

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! Couple notes:

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!
This had me dying in laughter. What kind of an idiot says this, just an outrageous. If I were the cop I'd have to take a minute off.

And pardom me asking, being that there's a high possibility of you being sarcastic because this lunatic is involved, but you seem to think it's a good thing gang violence and this shooting is taking place in an area you're familiar with or live around. Why is that?

302cn87.gif

DF!!!

Gotcha. I hope your 24,000 other posts were this insightful.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by fearthenut

AirAnt23 wrote:
YO! Couple notes:

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!
This had me dying in laughter. What kind of an idiot says this, just an outrageous. If I were the cop I'd have to take a minute off.

And pardom me asking, being that there's a high possibility of you being sarcastic because this lunatic is involved, but you seem to think it's a good thing gang violence and this shooting is taking place in an area you're familiar with or live around. Why is that?

302cn87.gif

DF!!!

Gotcha. I hope your 24,000 other posts were this insightful.

My question is what's the purpose of "Being about that life" after you blow up. It's one thing if that's your hustle to get out of the slums, it's another thing when you're balling and still about that foolishness.

Oh well, more power to him. Don't really care for his music anyway.

My question is what's the purpose of "Being about that life" after you blow up. It's one thing if that's your hustle to get out of the slums, it's another thing when you're balling and still about that foolishness.

Oh well, more power to him. Don't really care for his music anyway.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

- i hope the gun used has a filed off serial number and can be traced to another crime.
- i hope waka's fingerprints all all over the gun...and bullets
- i hope waka is on paper too with this being at least his third felony

- i wish those repping thier hood would grow the !@#% up.

I understand he makes terrible music but why so much hate?

- its not the music. ive never heard anything from dude. i have heard of him though and i do know he's affiliated with Gucci (who i also have never heard any of his music)

- im just tired of us getting in a potition to actually help, to actually educate or assist in educating but we choose to do otherwise. im tired of 'being stupid' being glorified. im tired of the excuse of "well, they from the hood so you know they gone ball out first".

- i feel the same about pro athletes from the hood and any other celebrity making money that continues to get in trouble .

........the things that got us here? thats a whole 'nother story. but right here? right now? we have the resources to do something about our situation, but we refuse to by glorifying clowns like these, giving them a pass to 'do them' and it speads thoroughout the urban communities and to our children.

....on a music realted note? its funny, you take the 180 degree opposite of waka and they call it 'cornball rap'. cats be quick with that "get that cornball bs outta here, i aint trying to think when i listen to music". which says you'd rather listen to a dude tell you over and over how lame you are, how big his **** is, and how he's $$#%*@# your girl
laugh.gif
. so whos the real cornball?

.......and these clowns in here repping they hood?? that is by far one of the greatest indicators of a lack of intelligence. thing is, no matter how much you rep your street/corner/block/city/county/state, they dont care about you. your state will lock your *!! up just as fast as anyone. someone from your street/corner/block/city/county/state will kill you just as quick as anyone if its as hood as you say it is. clowns..........CLOWNS. nothing reps you more than YOU, period. it'd be one thing if cats was repping they family or ideas. you got cats claiming a piece of land like they really do own it, like if they get in a bind they can just call the mayor on some "yeah its me", and its all good  
roll.gif

Why not open up with this instead coming off as a salty little +!!@#. Dudes like you think they're part of the solution when usually they're not.

- i hope the gun used has a filed off serial number and can be traced to another crime.

- its not the music. ive never heard anything from dude. i have heard of him though and i do know he's affiliated with Gucci (who i also have never heard any of his music)

- im just tired of us getting in a potition to actually help, to actually educate or assist in educating but we choose to do otherwise. im tired of 'being stupid' being glorified. im tired of the excuse of "well, they from the hood so you know they gone ball out first".

- i feel the same about pro athletes from the hood and any other celebrity making money that continues to get in trouble .

........the things that got us here? thats a whole 'nother story. but right here? right now? we have the resources to do something about our situation, but we refuse to by glorifying clowns like these, giving them a pass to 'do them' and it speads thoroughout the urban communities and to our children.

....on a music realted note? its funny, you take the 180 degree opposite of waka and they call it 'cornball rap'. cats be quick with that "get that cornball bs outta here, i aint trying to think when i listen to music". which says you'd rather listen to a dude tell you over and over how lame you are, how big his **** is, and how he's $$#%*@# your girl
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Why not open up with this instead coming off as a salty little +!!@#. Dudes like you think they're part of the solution when usually they're not.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

roll.gif

........yeah, i know
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

roll.gif

........yeah, i know
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom