*Wacka Flocka involved in "Shootout"* Vol. Bustin at em!

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

we keeps it gangsta in the souf. No west coast/eascoast studio gangsters here.

indifferent.gif

y'all can keep killing each other, we dont care.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

For all we know...the employee or his brother shot..NOWHERE in the news cast does it say "WAKA FLAKA SHOT"
I swear NT is getting younger and dumber by the day.
indifferent.gif
 go eat a snickers... bro

im n my mid 20s and the thread is titled "Wacka Flocka INVOLVEDDDDDDD..."

anyway I agree w/ whoever it was that had said Wacka is becoming one of the most gangster rappers in the game
pimp.gif

I dont condone violence, or bangin or nuthin but deep down im a lil happy on the inside that sum of these dudes jus dont talk it... Flockavelli bout that life... 
grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
but that doesn't mean he was shooting though are you going to believe OP or the news report (just saying)

For all we know...the employee or his brother shot..NOWHERE in the news cast does it say "WAKA FLAKA SHOT"
indifferent.gif
 go eat a snickers... bro

anyway I agree w/ whoever it was that had said Wacka is becoming one of the most gangster rappers in the game
pimp.gif

I dont condone violence, or bangin or nuthin but deep down im a lil happy on the inside that sum of these dudes jus dont talk it... Flockavelli bout that life... 
grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
but that doesn't mean he was shooting though are you going to believe OP or the news report (just saying)

indifferent.gif
 go eat a snickers... bro

pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
IGNORANCE.
1. How does being "involved" in a shooting make you gangsta.

2. You say you dont condone his lifestyle yet deep down you're happy?  CONTRADICTION

Whatever. Ignorance is bliss. 

indifferent.gif
 go eat a snickers... bro

pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
IGNORANCE.
1. How does being "involved" in a shooting make you gangsta.

2. You say you dont condone his lifestyle yet deep down you're happy?  CONTRADICTION

Whatever. Ignorance is bliss. 

Every few months this dude Waka involved in a shootout, detained for information about a shootout, at the scene of a shootout, etc. Only a matter of time before he gets hurt or thrown in jail for a substantial amount of time.

Every few months this dude Waka involved in a shootout, detained for information about a shootout, at the scene of a shootout, etc. Only a matter of time before he gets hurt or thrown in jail for a substantial amount of time.

YO! Couple notes:

1 - Channel 36 news.
eyes.gif

2 - East Charlotte in this %*!$!
pimp.gif
Grier Town, Oak Valley, Hampshire Hills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 - Dude was apparently trying to get an upgrade on the stereo equipment for the bus.
4 - The ho-lice are looking for a white Range and a white Dodge, likely a Charger.
5 - Buddy who caught one in the shoulder doesn't seem to want to cooperate...
He was quoted "No, I ain't no friend of Waka's. I'm a friend of Jesus."
pimp.gif

6 - Word is, there was no argument heard prior to the gunshots. Apparently, dudes just rolled up and started bustin.
7 - Waka had been there for some time; chillin with fans.
8 - My guess is: Dudes wanting hood fame (likely from nearby Grier Town) got word of his where abouts & tried to assasinate him, b.

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!

YO! Couple notes:

1 - Channel 36 news.
eyes.gif

2 - East Charlotte in this %*!$!
pimp.gif
Grier Town, Oak Valley, Hampshire Hills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 - Dude was apparently trying to get an upgrade on the stereo equipment for the bus.
4 - The ho-lice are looking for a white Range and a white Dodge, likely a Charger.
5 - Buddy who caught one in the shoulder doesn't seem to want to cooperate...
He was quoted "No, I ain't no friend of Waka's. I'm a friend of Jesus."
pimp.gif

6 - Word is, there was no argument heard prior to the gunshots. Apparently, dudes just rolled up and started bustin.
7 - Waka had been there for some time; chillin with fans.
8 - My guess is: Dudes wanting hood fame (likely from nearby Grier Town) got word of his where abouts & tried to assasinate him, b.

9 - East Charlotte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
i was joking. i guess the stoneface didnt give me away.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
i was joking. i guess the stoneface didnt give me away.

Back
Top Bottom