wait a couple days to call a girl??

...after you get her number?

why is this a man law?
embarassed.gif

as you get a little older you start to realize that golden opportunities slip away because of silly "man laws" such as these. if you are feeling herthen make the call

Originally Posted by bridouble

as you get a little older you start to realize that golden opportunities slip away because of silly "man laws" such as these. if you are feeling her then make the call

Word. With mature females these stupid rules don't apply as much. Just do want you feel like doing, if she doesn't like it then nothing is meantto happen. You shouldn't have to ever follow any rules or guideline, the only real rule is, be yourself.

dont. make her look you up in the phone book to get your number. thats boss!
really. call her the next day if anything. 3 is a weekend. she couldve given her number out to someone new already and forgot about [soulja boy] YOUUUUUUUU[soulja boy]

i say two days or so for calling..but as far as text messaging i say next days aight (pokemon) Gotta catch em all (Pokemon)
laugh.gif

...not always true...I've called girls same night/next day b/c they seem that into it when you get the number...depends on her attitude towards you and howopen she seems

Just send them a text the next day to see if they're really interested or if it was a drunken mistake.
laugh.gif

It depends on the day you get the number imo. If you get the number on Friday call her the next afternoon. She might go out Saturday and you'll beyesterdays news. If you got it on Saturday or Sunday you can wait a couple days, but no more than 3 I would say. You need to speak to her by Tuesday so thatyou can set up a date for Thursday-Sunday. If you get the number on Monday-Wednesday, call before Thursday. People tend to set their weekend plans by Wednesdayor so and you want to be in those plans.

Regardless of this though, don't be afraid to play it by ear. If you think the girl is really into you, give her a call the same day. If you're reallyscared that you might chase her away send her a text message instead.

Depends what time u get her number. If it is early in the day then it is ok to call her later that night. But if it is late then wait till the next day becauseu don't want to seem pressed. The best thing to do is text her just to see what she is up to. Like I've said before girls like to know that u havepriorities besides them but not that u don't have time either.

Aight...I just came in here to make sure this wasnt gonna be a post full of support for this man law. Dudes end up losing by waiting for no reason. Textmessaging is always safer if you don't want to seem to thirst. But if you care at all, you need to call soon. If not, then just call whenever you getaround to it, sometimes you win sometimes you lose

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?
Trent: A day.
Mike: Tomorrow.
Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.
Trent: Yeah.
Mike: So two days?
Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.
Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.
Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What doyou think?
Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.
Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...
Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into hernumber.
Charles: Then ask her where you met her.
Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we #+**%#. Is that... would that be...T, would that be the money?
Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?
Trent, Sue: Six days.

Dont be "that guy", think on your own. The 2 day rule is for nervous dummies who get overwhelmed by the experience and need a set list ofinstructions to continue. Look at the situation and make the call depending on how well you two hit it off. The only reason why there is a set day waitingperiod is because you dont want to get the number and call right away.

You want to be cool and relaxed, not nervous and desperate. Calling right away ends up like a swingers scene and thats not a good thing.

id call a day later if we are still talking the day after she gives me her number. still talking as in on aim

I mean it's not about waiting, it's about how thirsty you really are, or her.

I would avoid calling right away, if anything send her a text the next day.

One thing I realized about stuff like this is that most women or girls, really like attention, so you don't give them what they want
only enough so that they think you are interested.

Who cares, i don't think its even a big deal. just call her if you want to if not then dont.

Back
Top Bottom