Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

Man listens to Cassidy.
mj laughing up.gif

So it turns out that Tory didn’t shoot her
How do you know. Has there been a new update?

Tory my guy man I actually hate that this has kinda blackballed him from the industry if he's innocent.

Last edited:
So it turns out that Tory didn’t shoot her

Huh?
? Some of ya'll need to ask yourselves some questions on why you approach things the way you do.

? Some of ya'll need to ask yourselves some questions on why you approach things the way you do.
Yeah I had to update my post and add if he's innocent.

I saw pretty much the same updates as you guys when doing my searches so I was confused as to how that poster mentioned he didn't actually do it. I thought there had been some sort of update or surprise exonerating Tory.

All the talent in the world be damned if dude was dumb enough to blow his shot by shooting not only a woman but another superstar over some jealousy then he deserves what he gets.

I'm continuously surprised by how actually talented he is in regards to music but that changes nothing. Our women (black women) need protection from abusers like this. If found guilty I hope he sings well enough to keep the big homies up off him in the can. That's it.

If found innocent I hope that he can at least get his career back on track and music at least acknowledged by the streaming giants. Oh and I hope this really makes society examine the impact of these false allegations (not that this is that). My name Bennet and I ain't innit.

Last edited:
I mean wouldn’t the police have done a GSR test on everybody in the car. That would be pretty easy to tell who fired the gun
EXACTLY! I’ve been saying this since day 1! Something is REALLY FISHY about Meg’s story, I’m sorry. ACTUALLY there’s MULTIPLE THINGS that are VERY fishy about her story. Getting a gun powder residue test, I believe, would be standard procedure in a situation like this. When guns are fired there’s a chemical reaction that you CAN’T GET AWAY FROM if you did it. We’ll see how this all plays out but from everything that’s gone on, it looks to me as if Tory has been innocent this whole time and people just want to fry.

His right to a speedy trial has been a big issue. This happened 2 years ago. I'm sure he's just fed up at this point.

Back
Top Bottom