Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

but he did shoot her. What do you not get?

It seems there was some sort of scuffle or discrepancy with Kelsey, inconclusive evidence as far as DNA, etc.

Too much conflicting evidence to concretely say that IMO but this goes in circles lol

It seems there was some sort of scuffle or discrepancy with Kelsey, inconclusive evidence as far as DNA, etc.

Too much conflicting evidence to concretely say that IMO but this goes in circles lol

Dude, he got found guilty and you're still looking for this mystery shooter. It was four people in that car and Meg didn't shoot herself. So Tory's bodyguard, Meg and Tory didn't want to snitch on Kelsey?

Too bad Tory wasn't in YSL :rolleyes

These dudes are making it confusing, Kelsey had a burner too?

More like the participants made it confusing. You got 3 different stories plus the eye witness. Not saying Tory didn't do it, but definitely not sure how a jury said we are for sure without a shadow of a doubt that he did it.

OJ will spend his life trying to find this shooter as well.

More like the participants made it confusing. You got 3 different stories plus the eye witness. Not saying Tory didn't do it, but definitely not sure how a jury said we are for sure without a shadow of a doubt that he did it.
I mean you literally had a witness who said they saw her behind the gun when the first shot went off

:lol:

It’s like dudes just close their eyes and yell when they get to this part

OJ will spend his life trying to find this shooter as well.
Dude, he got found guilty and you're still looking for this mystery shooter. It was four people in that car and Meg didn't shoot herself. So Tory's bodyguard, Meg and Tory didn't want to snitch on Kelsey?

Too bad Tory wasn't in YSL :rolleyes

^
See above lol.

The bodyguard hasn’t been found. Witnesses have placed both Tory and Kelsey behind the gun and DNA evidence is inconclusive. :lol: @ “he got found guilty” and you have the avatar you do Magic33 Magic33

Not saying he randomly ended up in this situation just that it’s inconclusive to concretely say anyone did it straight up without them bringing in the bodyguard to corroborate further. Hence the verdict not really being about beyond reasonable doubt IMO. That’s just me though :lol:

It’s like dudes just close their eyes and yell when they get to this part

^
See above lol.

The bodyguard hasn’t been found. Witnesses have placed both Tory and Kelsey behind the gun and DNA evidence is inconclusive. :lol: @ “he got found guilty” and you have the avatar you do Magic33 Magic33

Not saying he randomly ended up in this situation just that it’s inconclusive to concretely say anyone did it straight up without them bringing in the bodyguard to corroborate further. Hence the verdict not really being about beyond reasonable doubt IMO. That’s just me though :lol:

Who has the money not to have Tory's bodyguard in the country?

Tory was apologizing and trying to bribe people for Kelsey shooting Meg? A million for Kelsey shooting Meg? How much would he offer if he shot her? $50?

and who are all these witnesses?

Tory Lanez’s defense team was thrown a curveball in court by a man who says he witnessed the roadside assault against Megan Thee Stallion in 2020. The man testified Dec. 20 that he had seen a “violent” brawl that first broke out between two women, followed by an angry male, alleged to be Lanez, who was “firing everywhere.”

Stop following twitter for your source of knowledge.

It's like you're shutting off common sense. You must really like his music.

and you mentioning Trayvon Martin has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and shows how idiotic your stance is.

Tory was apologizing and trying to bribe people for Kelsey shooting Meg? A million for Kelsey shooting Meg? How much would he offer if he shot her? $50?

Tory Lanez’s defense team was thrown a curveball in court by a man who says he witnessed the roadside assault against Megan Thee Stallion in 2020. The man testified Dec. 20 that he had seen a “violent” brawl that first broke out between two women, followed by an angry male, alleged to be Lanez, who was “firing everywhere.”

and you mentioning Trayvon Martin has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and shows how idiotic your stance is.

The bodyguard allegedly was at the World Cup doing security. I saw an IG post on social media but admittedly didn’t care enough to go deeper and verify.

I’d assume there was more than one witness or this guy is changing his story. TL;DR he lives on the block and says he saw a woman firing first. Convenient that you take one seriously and pretend the other doesn’t exist :lol:

He could have been apologizing for shooting at her…on a recorded electronic message…after he shot at her five times in the middle of a busy LA street at night as a semi famous rapper…months before he drops an album bragging that he didn’t shoot her :lol: or he could have been apologizing for smashing the both of them and throwing it in their faces which conveniently I guess also didn’t cross your mind.

The money part is definitely funny looking though. But there’s also plenty of other weird *** scenarios where he would want to just give her money. That + conflicting witness stories = not beyond reasonable doubt to me

I haven’t cared about Tory’s music like that since before he signed to Interscope. The idea that because you like a ***** music you have to automatically side with them in real life like this **** is sports is hilarious. Tory did a lot of dumb things to put himself here regardless though

The bodyguard allegedly was at the World Cup doing security. I saw an IG post on social media but admittedly didn’t care enough to go deeper and verify.

I’d assume there was more than one witness or this guy is changing his story. TL;DR he lives on the block and says he saw a woman firing first. Convenient that you take one seriously and pretend the other doesn’t exist :lol:

He could have been apologizing for shooting at her…on a recorded electronic message…after he shot at her five times in the middle of a busy LA street at night as a semi famous rapper…months before he drops an album bragging that he didn’t shoot her :lol: or he could have been apologizing for smashing the both of them and throwing it in their faces which conveniently I guess also didn’t cross your mind.

The money part is definitely funny looking though. But there’s also plenty of other weird *** scenarios where he would want to just give her money. That + conflicting witness stories = not beyond reasonable doubt to me

I haven’t cared about Tory’s music like that since before he signed to Interscope. The idea that because you like a ***** music you have to automatically side with them in real life like this **** is sports is hilarious. Tory did a lot of dumb things to put himself here regardless though

Yeah, because after being shot, I'm sure Meg was worried about Tory and Kelsey.

and again, she slept with Meg after Kelsey. Meg knew about him and Kelsey. Kelsey was the one upset at him and Meg. So again, why would Meg be protecting Kelsey if they are no longer friends and she is the one who shot her? What would she be getting out of lying on Tory for someone she's not even friends with and was going back and forth with for months?

And why wouldn't Tory's text exchange say, damn why did she shoot you? He text Kelsey and Meg, but didn't mention Kelsey shooting her in either exchange? He was trying to protect Kelsey, huh? Even though Meg initially lied about it. Dudes about to do years and be extradited for Kelsey?

Magic33 Magic33 Too many hypotheticals and placing myself in the mind frame of a drunken stripper rapper for all that man. :lol: A lot of what you’re saying makes a lot of assumptions about their mindsets and motivations. The only thing that seems consistently and objectively true is that they were all drunk screaming and **** and Tory/Kelsey start fidgeting with the gun and when Meg looks up, Tory has the gun. From there we can make all types of assumptions.

Condolences to her for any injuries suffered but it’s too many holes in the story from all parties involved. Put all four people (bodyguard included) on a lie detector test to give their accounts of what happened, until then

Reasonable_Doubt_New.jpg

This case seems confusing because it was not televised and we essentially have to rely on media outlets to give us the play by play. I will say that based on the facts I read there seemed to be hella reasonable doubt, but if I were in the courtroom I may see it differently.

Thats why I stopped following the story. History has shown us folks will try to lie…

You never miss.

Years later still not missing a beat

antm-americas-next-top-model.gif

28:45

Apparently Desiree Perez (Roc Nation exec and one of the names Tory pops was screaming lol) had an hour talk with Tory’s main witness before the proceedings last Friday

Also could be bs tho

Back
Top Bottom